Fermi/GF100/GF104 clarification...more delays?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
And?
He didn't mention A2 or A3 in his first tirades.
Infact A2 and A3 could have not happned at all...woulnd't have changed one bit of his ramblings.

Forgetting for a fact that not even nVidia could have predicted whether there would be a need for an A2, A3, or possibly A4 respin. Let's just crucify Charlie for not knowing something that nVidia couldn't have known two months ago. Let's not give him credit for breaking stories that have turned out to be true or getting information and releasing it that no one else had until he broke it open.

The fact is it doesn't matter that he's biased. What matters is the information in his posts/stories. Your little "Charlie is a liar and that's that." crusade is no different than the bias you accuse Charlie of. Instead of looking at the information he imparts, you instead choose to latch onto the negative aspects of Charlie. Just like how Charlie latches onto the negatives (or spins any news into a negative) when it is about nVidia. Fortunately most people on this forum are mature enough to be beyond such behavior.

ronnn

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Even a blind hen can find corn in time.

Neither of Charlie's (or your guesswork) was based on fact(s)?
Why can I say this?
Because no one knew how A2 or A3 (or even if there where to be an A3 version) silicon would behave before they where out.

It's common logic...and dosn't support you "high I.Q" claims...quite the contrary.

Charlie's "excuse" is that he is a paid shill of AMD...what is yours?

But I would love, since you claim to be intelligent and have near photographic memory, for you to extrapolate on your claims.
You know the "scientific" way.
You present the facts and not just guesswork.

Can you do that...or are you just another Charlie-parrot, with one thumb up your *bleep* and the other held high in the air, trying to act like it's fact, when I suspect it's little more than "FUD fiction"?

Very nicely written. You have learned your english better than most here.

Nvidia is not angry, because Charlie writes bad stuff about them. They are angry as a result of making some huge mistakes. This of course tends to make Charlie look good.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Well I found the thread But I guess I really don't want to display it. I hope this pleases you this was wrong and you dam well know it. I found the topic thread for you but it was instanly locked and stashed. Topic was Nividia first to market with Dx11 gpu. I copyed the entire thing befor post and well have Derik wilson look at it . It was a great thread for me.

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
NO NO NO MSN is on remote if you can get threw this setup your pretty dam good and But so am I

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
You do know the penality for this don't ya

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) was established as a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) to serve as a means to receive Internet related criminal complaints and to further research, develop, and refer the criminal complaints to federal, state, local, or international law enforcement and/or regulatory agencies for any investigation they deem to be appropriate. The IC3 was intended, and continues to emphasize, serving the broader law enforcement community to include federal, as well as state, local, and international agencies, which are combating Internet crime and, in many cases, participating in Cyber Crime Task Forces.

Last edited:

Lonbjerg

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
I am aware of charlies ramblings, he takes a few facts, applies his logic and comes up with a possible outcome for future events. He doesn't need to know ahead of time that there will be an A3 to make a fud article predicting that, it's just speculation. The whole point of speculation is that it's done without facts or without all the facts and extrapolating to think of possible outcomes. For example, back in the summer sometime charlie took a couple facts - A: TSMC was having mega 40nm problems, and B: I think it was announced that fermi was going to be even bigger than GT200

Problem is he presents it like facts..and the fanboys gulp it up and spread it all over.
It guesswork...no knowlegde...BIG difference.

People get (understandably) mad at charlie and other writers because they confuse his speculation articles as reporting. Reporting =/= speculation. Anand reports, charlie/others speculate. Keep a clear distinction there and all is resolved. I know charlie has a bad habit of trying to parade his speculations as reporting but it's up to the reader to make that distinction.

He fuels fanboys and pollutes ever debate about new hardware due to that fact.

No, not all charlie haters are pro-nv in my book, but the way you're arguing against him sounds a lot like some of our resident green team. You sound like wreckage

Care to try another fallacy?
Jeg er ikke ham du prøver at insuniere jeg er, så drop dit pis og hold dig til emnet.

Lonbjerg

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
OH I will deliver but I am warming up . You claim to be logical . Than use that logic and show what I claimed . For me that is more important. But just to eas ya a little here was my logic I said because Nv was doing A massive Arch change On a Massive die I did reason that it would require 4 or 5 steppings . Now that should help you with that search . Wreakage

Day 2: Nemesis still hasn't keept his word.

Lonbjerg

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Forgetting for a fact that not even nVidia could have predicted whether there would be a need for an A2, A3, or possibly A4 respin. Let's just crucify Charlie for not knowing something that nVidia couldn't have known two months ago. Let's not give him credit for breaking stories that have turned out to be true or getting information and releasing it that no one else had until he broke it open.

Was that supposed to in some way justify Charlie?
"He guesses and some times guesses right, so it's all good"?
Come one...

The fact is it doesn't matter that he's biased. What matters is the information in his posts/stories. Your little "Charlie is a liar and that's that." crusade is no different than the bias you accuse Charlie of. Instead of looking at the information he imparts, you instead choose to latch onto the negative aspects of Charlie. Just like how Charlie latches onto the negatives (or spins any news into a negative) when it is about nVidia. Fortunately most people on this forum are mature enough to be beyond such behavior.

When he is wrong more than he is right, when all his ramblings are based on guesswork I don't see that a plus.

And the forum disproves your claim...charlie ramblings do get posted here, by fanboys as facts.
It's a negative.

Lonbjerg

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Well I found the thread But I guess I really don't want to display it. I hope this pleases you this was wrong and you dam well know it. I found the topic thread for you but it was instanly locked and stashed. Topic was Nividia first to market with Dx11 gpu. I copyed the entire thing befor post and well have Derik wilson look at it . It was a great thread for me.

NO NO NO MSN is on remote if you can get threw this setup your pretty dam good and But so am I

That was good

You do know the penality for this don't ya

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) was established as a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) to serve as a means to receive Internet related criminal complaints and to further research, develop, and refer the criminal complaints to federal, state, local, or international law enforcement and/or regulatory agencies for any investigation they deem to be appropriate. The IC3 was intended, and continues to emphasize, serving the broader law enforcement community to include federal, as well as state, local, and international agencies, which are combating Internet crime and, in many cases, participating in Cyber Crime Task Forces.

Did you (selfclaimed high intelligens and near photographic memory) just post grable or confuse 2 threads?

Or are you just trying to backpedal out of your promise? :hmm:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Day 2: Nemesis still hasn't keept his word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay I posted that thread you wanted , But it was instantly locked to protect your ass Who the hell are you , I recieved A warning and For thread crapping after you called me out , WHO the hell are you , I am talking about the video card thread This posting would have made you look the fool As you and a few others were about to be completly owned . The Topic name is Nvidia First with DX11, You were so owned. WHO the hell are you, Here the Mod PM Without mods name thats private thing

You have received an infraction at AnandTech Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Nemesis 1,

You have received an infraction at AnandTech Forums.

Reason: Thread Crapping
-------
No necromancy, you know that.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?p=29126988

Quote:
http://www.semiaccurate.com/2009/12/...renamed-gt240/

I thought this would be a good thread to put this in . Say wreckage I still have a better link than this . But your whinning

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I hope Derik wilson reopens that Topic .It wasn't locked Until I posted it As you can see I posted in it.

Lonbjerg

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Hay I posted that thread you wanted , But it was instantly locked to protect your ass

You sound quite paranoid?

Who the hell are you ,...

My name is Henrik Lønbjerg Jensen, I am from Denmark...did that help you?

I recieved A warning and For thread crapping after you called me out , WHO the hell are you ,

Look above.

I am talking about the video card thread This posting would have made you look the fool

So you decided to turn the tables and make yoursel look like a "fool"?
Kudos...you succeded.

As you and a few others were about to be completly owned . The Topic name is Nvidia First with DX11, You were so owned. WHO the hell are you, Here the Mod PM Without mods name thats private thing

I have tried clicking on you links, but gets this:

Lonbjerg, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

I have no clue what happend and I assure you that I has zero involment and I am not "protected" or "connected" on this board.

(I am a forum admin in Denmark through my work, but has zero relevance here, as the board is IP-locked to a danish IP-range)

That you insinuate otherwise is all your problem, not mine.

I thought this would be a good thread to put this in . Say wreckage I still have a better link than this . But your whinning

You are the second person person that tries that fallacy on me?
Am I so "annoying" that you must "discredit" me by any means possible?

Next person to try and insinuate that I am "wreckage" or any other poster on this board gets reported ASAP, comprende?

Stick to arguments, only fanboys with no arguments tries to charater-assassinate people by (falsly) accsing people of being a percived fanboy "undercover".

For the record, I am not affiliated with:
Intel
AMD
NVIDIA
VIA
*insert hardware company of choice here*

Anything else?
Or can we go back to the topic at hand?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Your not wreckage . I know whoyou are LOL . I should have guessed this way earlier .LOL Dam I laughing so hard A dropped Shop KEYs in toilet.

Lonbjerg

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Your not wreckage . I know whoyou are LOL . I should have guessed this way earlier .LOL Dam I laughing so hard A dropped Shop KEYs in toilet.

My nick is my name...hardly a secret? ^_^

You wan't to keep up the fallacy show or do you have any arguments? :\

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Your test failed badly. I have been racked with pain since I was 32, and never once have I complained to the Lord. Than a few years back got cancer, Still no complaint from me as I have never used that which God gave me other than when he did allow. Your lucky it isn't The 1st of the year . Because I have a free hand than .

Lonbjerg

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
I am for real. So when you guys going to clean up these threads.

Your test failed badly. I have been racked with pain since I was 32, and never once have I complained to the Lord. Than a few years back got cancer, Still no complaint from me as I have never used that which God gave me other than when he did allow. Your lucky it isn't The 1st of the year . Because I have a free hand than .

I fail to see any relevance sorry.

I take it that it means you have no valid arguments left after several attempts of "mudding the waters"?

That is fine by me :)

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
You take it I have No valid Arguments. After I got thread that completely destroyed your calling me out and your still Acting like you are cluesless. Its simple enough. Mods can restore that Topic that was instantly locked that KNOW thread crapping occurred in what so ever . The thread was Stashed out of reach. The people here might like to see that thread . I completely owned you and a few others , But that Topic has been fodbidden now, . now you act like I never posted it . You know I did. Than its there to read . THAN the No necromancy, What the Hell. Lilith never died same as Enoch never died . I sure as hell haven't died yet . I have that Topic . NO I will not post parts of it . The MODS want the trueth shown they can restore the Topic .

If there was thread crapping done the mods can restore it to were I posted it . So Allcan SEE I am A hugh hugh Liar fraud . Which I am not . Come on Mods restore that Topic . Nividia first with DX11 GPU . I am sure many would like to see it . But alot of peeps wouldn't . This Is About Right and wrong . Good Vs Evil . As is usually the Case the power is in control and has done Evil

Last edited:

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Nemesis 1 and Lonbjerg:

PLEASE TAKE YOUR ARGUMENT EITHER TO PM OR SOMEWHERE ELSE.
WE DON'T NEED YOUR CRAP IN THIS THREAD, IT'S NOT RELEVANT TO THE THREAD, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT IT.

If there was a moderator around then they might have already told you both to give it a rest or take it to PM.
If you have managed to develop a personal beef, keep it personal, and don't crap all over this, or any other, thread with your unnecessary argument about irrelevant things.

For the good of the rest of this forum, please take a break from at least this thread, if not the entire board, at least for a little while. It's gone on long enough.

evolucion8

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2005
What a way to gain member points posting multiple times pointless posts, in less than 3 months, for sure both of you will be Lifers.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Nemesis 1 and Lonbjerg:

PLEASE TAKE YOUR ARGUMENT EITHER TO PM OR SOMEWHERE ELSE.
WE DON'T NEED YOUR CRAP IN THIS THREAD, IT'S NOT RELEVANT TO THE THREAD, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT IT.

If there was a moderator around then they might have already told you both to give it a rest or take it to PM.
If you have managed to develop a personal beef, keep it personal, and don't crap all over this, or any other, thread with your unnecessary argument about irrelevant things.

For the good of the rest of this forum, please take a break from at least this thread, if not the entire board, at least for a little while. It's gone on long enough.

It is relavent . Igot that proof he demanded from me and the thread was instantly Locked for NO reason AT ALL .

The Only solution is retoration of that Topic complete . Than you will see The Trueth of My words. Its is relavent to this topic . As you can clearly see by the topics name . Look at the thread How many times has he called me out . Just setting back waiting for me to call out mod that locked it . Not going to happen . I think The only way to resolve is restoration of that Topic.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
What a way to gain member points posting multiple times pointless posts, in less than 3 months, for sure both of you will be Lifers.

If you read that Topic I pulled you would clearly see this is not pointless. I was the only one in that Topic that called it correctly . I was way befor anyone called it correctly . They are hidding the facts to do me public harm . I to goofed hugh in that thread , Because larrabee is now under wraps. No this is one of the worse forum shams of all time . My wife is worried I am so worked up about this A may have a heart attack . I said you have all the infull Pray I do have a heart attack . My sufferring would be over I told here . But many possiabilities there may be for you . We have all the info .