Female SJW makes false rape accusations in order to protect her refugee rapists

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
Outrage not found over a probably now disillusioned German social worker.

I'm sure she has always meant well, she probably has grown up a lot in the process on reflection, not that I'm endorsing anything that happened.

protecting rapist = meaning well.

you libs are twisted.

The catholic church meant well when the were hiding pedophiles, right?

Last edited:

Cozarkian

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2012
She lied because she was brainwashed to believe that the accusation of racism against refugees is worse than rape,

Just like until recently women in the West were brainwashed to believe that the accusation of being whores, leading men on, provocative attire, etc. is worse than going to the police and filing charges against their rapists.

Just another form of psychological control over women in order to protect faulty liberal ideology no different than the faulty conservative ideology that was used to coerce women not to report rape because the consequences were worse.

Fine, then change the title to "Female SJW lies to police about identity of her rapists because of liberal brainwashing."

My point is the current title violates forum rules because it is factually false by your own words.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I take it you don't like liberals?

Actually I'm fine with regular, intelligent liberals like Bill Gates. But the extremists tend to get the most press and it seems they cause the most problems.

I also dont care for many conservatives, especially if they use religion as their basis for arguments.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
I'd like to see a little evidence that the accusations were false, rather than the constant coverups of actual events we're finding out about.

Karolin concedes that some people will be hard to reach, convinced that media reports debunking the myths are themselves lies. "But not all who fall for rumours do so out of deeply held conviction, and we hope some will be persuaded by facts and change their opinion."

German 'hoax map' fights migrant myths

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-35542304

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
I was talking about other incidents far from the Refugee related ones. Like cases where Women try to cover up infidelity cooks up Rape stories that get out of hand.

Can't argue with that. Glad to see you recognize this is a thing - most prefer to say "listen and believe"... ;)

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011

I'm not sure how serious to take this claim, since the German chancellor, Merkel, has gone on record that any negative claim or comment made about muslims/migrants is unilaterally "hate speech".

...and actively censors all social media in Germany to eliminate those negative comments and police/punish the "offenders".

With that much push to support islam and punish all detractors, I see your claim as the same as Canada's liberal-owned CBC or leftist-controlled Salon, etc.

Of course, I'd be willing to entertain more data as it comes in, but so far the evidence is piled much higher on the other end of the scale than your claim.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
I'm not sure how serious to take this claim, since the German chancellor, Merkel, has gone on record that any negative claim or comment made about muslims/migrants is unilaterally "hate speech".

...and actively censors all social media in Germany to eliminate those negative comments and police/punish the "offenders".

With that much push to support islam and punish all detractors, I see your claim as the same as Canada's liberal-owned CBC or leftist-controlled Salon, etc.

Of course, I'd be willing to entertain more data as it comes in, but so far the evidence is piled much higher on the other end of the scale than your claim.

Can you show me your data of the refugee rape?

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Amazing how prescient some red pill blogs have predicted this almost to a T. The basic concept is that liberal women will welcome more aggressive men to replace their pussy low-T populace men if they (female SJW's) get in power. They will create open borders policies to replace their pussy men with foreign invaders, it's how history has always gone and makes sense from a biological standpoint.

This dumb SJW fits that prediction like a glove, even making excuses for her rapists. Awesome, even better once libtard women and their tendencies are exposed. European men need to grow a pair of balls before foreign ones are getting put in their women's mouths like this one.

Nov 25, 2013
Amazing how prescient some red pill blogs have predicted this almost to a T. The basic concept is that liberal women will welcome more aggressive men to replace their pussy low-T populace men if they (female SJW's) get in power. They will create open borders policies to replace their pussy men with foreign invaders, it's how history has always gone and makes sense from a biological standpoint.

This dumb SJW fits that prediction like a glove, even making excuses for her rapists. Awesome, even better once libtard women and their tendencies are exposed. European men need to grow a pair of balls before foreign ones are getting put in their women's mouths like this one.

Now put your pants back on.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Why is it I'm not surprised the usual twats are here defending this?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Why is it I'm not surprised the usual twats are here defending this?

Nobody is defending anything
What is usual is that there are several of you posters who are severely socially retarded.
You guys see Daesh supporters, rape supporters etc everywhere

JimmiG

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2005
Similar things happen in Sweden on a regular basis. It's not just individuals, but also the police and media. If no information about the ethnicity or background of the perpetrator is given, you can assume it was an immigrant from somewhere in Africa or the Middle East. If it was a white man of European background, they make sure to write that out multiple times so that no one can miss it.

If accidentally, someone actually does provide information on ethnicity, the public and media become totally outraged. That happened this week, when police accidentally revealed that several involved in gang sexual assaults at an open air music festival, were unaccompanied minors (probably over 18 years old, as most are) from a nearby home for juvenile asylum seekers. The police were forced to redact that statement, and all the news stories were modified to make it look like the perpetrators were regular Swedes. Why Swedes would suddenly start engaging in Taharrush gamea, I have no idea.

Last edited:

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
1.000 words
gorel.jpg

that's her.