female mind games

Jul 14, 2000
Basically, im asking if any of u guys have had serious mindgames played upon u for an extended period of time by a female before?

This in no way puts down the female sex, i fully acknoledge that men make up for female mindgames by being jerks.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Men play mind games too. It is just a universal way of making one self feel more important. I think its pretty sad though....

Jul 14, 2000
some men play mind games, but they are amateurs and no good by comparison to some women. some girls are masters of the mind game.

Its like they are x-men or something, there is nothing a girl loves more than a guy having a crush on her, and although she doesnt like him back, she will go out of her way to lead him on so that he keeps obsessing over her.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Mind games are not only people leading you on, they can be many different kinds. And just because you have only dealt with the female side of this coin, don't throw off the male talents at these games so easily. Trust me, I know. ;)

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
I've learned a valuable phrase that will immediately throw off any female trying to play a mind game on you. "Hey, can you pay for dinner?" Always works. :)

Jul 14, 2000
since we are on the topic, about dinners and females. throughout my now 11 month relationship with my girlfriend, i have paid entirely for more than half our meals out together, another 40% we split, and maybe 10% she entirely pays for. It seems like her paying for 1/10 dinners makes her think she is financially off the hook in terms of the relationship. she is the one making all the money yet I am the one who has been paying for nearly everything, girls love to get guys in the money rut and keep em spending. it seems everytime she pays for something, i am supposed to feel a little guilt.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
If you're allowing this to happen in the relationship, I'd say the problem is more yours than it is hers.

Russ, NCNE

Jul 14, 2000
Russ, ask anyone in a relationship with a girl, and 90% of them will sob the same story, Women are HIGH maintenance on the wallet. I cant blame em, its their nature :)

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Crap. You mean this is the same idiot? And I responded to him How do you know?

Russ, NCNE

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Ahh, snuck that link in while my old, arthritic fingers were typing.:)

Russ, NCNE

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
WTH, I'll respond anyway. No, 90% of guys wouldn't tell the same sob story. Maybe 90% of YOUNG guys would. But, you should arrive at a point in your life when the pursuit of poontang is less important than the enjoyment of many other, more worthy goals.

Russ, NCNE