Female bodybuiders

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Definitely isn't my thing, but in comparison to most female BBs, the one in the OP isn't that bad. I bet she sounds like Barry White when she speaks though.

Lurknomore

Golden Member
Jul 3, 2005
"Muscular done right: Allison Stokke (well proportioned, refined athleticism as opposed to monstrous affront to nature)."

She's practically the poster girl for another well-visited, high testosterone forum.

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: EGGO
Originally posted by: LoKe

There was a big thread a while back about whether or not she was CGI, based on one or two other pictures from the set. She's hot.

I demand said set. :D

I don't have access to my computer, but her name is Nikki/Nicky Whelan, so just google her name. I'll post the set in the babe thread in L&R when I get my computer back up and running.

TanisHalfElven

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: ZzZGuy
Don't confuse weight lifters with body builders. I had a female cousin who was getting ready to try and qualify for the canadian female weight lifting in the olympics just before it was dropped, you'd never guess she'd be able to lift you clean over her head if she wanted to.

this guys got it right. strenght training and body building are 2 different things with different workout regimens.

pcnerd37

Sep 20, 2004
As a general rule, if a girl can throw me around like a rag doll, she is too muscular for my taste.