Feelz hurt again @Cracker Barrel

Feb 4, 2009
Deplorable’s feelings hurt again when Cracker Barrel decided to give plant based sausage as a breakfast option.
Note: not everything is plant based, you can still go there and have regular pork or chicken sausage.

There was quite a large Facebook bickering too
@Amused

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I had breakfast last night at CB and it was fabulous as my sirloin was med rare just like I asked them to make it.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Meh, my last trip to Cracker Barrel was a disappointment. The quality was way down from its artery choking glory years.

Last edited:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Conservatives love free markets and capitalism so much that, yet again, they want a prevent a private company from voluntarliy offering a product to its customers that they are under no obligation to ever buy.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Deplorable’s feelings hurt again when Cracker Barrel decided to give plant based sausage as a breakfast option.
Note: not everything is plant based, you can still go there and have regular pork or chicken sausage.

There was quite a large Facebook bickering too
@Amused
username checks out

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Did they actually call it "woke"? Watering the meaning of the word down pretty fucking far at this point if that's the case.

Reactions: Pohemi

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Help, I've become aggrieved!
giphy.gif

The stupid has to be in the water supply, has to be.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Did they actually call it "woke"? Watering the meaning of the word down pretty fucking far at this point if that's the case.
Yeah they did. I read a different article the other day and a commenter was trying rhyme woke with "hope they go broke"
These right-wing maga rats have co-opted the word woke for their side that has nothing to do with the original meaning.

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
We went to cracker barrel when I was in Georgia. Was a pretty good store/meal. Good stuff. I personally might not order vegetarian sausage, but I don't see it as a problem having it on the menu, just in case someone wants it.

Reactions: DaaQ
Feb 4, 2009
We went to cracker barrel when I was in Georgia. Was a pretty good store/meal. Good stuff. I personally might not order vegetarian sausage, but I don't see it as a problem having it on the menu, just in case someone wants it.
The Beyond sausage is legit, it’s pretty good overall. Mind you I’m not saying it’s better than pork. I am saying it is pretty good.
I haven’t been to a Cracker Barrel in years, it was always good dirty sloppy kind of food.

Reactions: Captante

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
For what it's advertised to be, it's very good. Heart attack deserts. I like the store in the front. GIANT TOOSIE ROLLS like the ones someone my age used to be able to get for 10 cents in the machine at the double feature matinee movie. Been to the one in Kings Bay, GA twice.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Cracker Barrel: Kentucky’s church after church.
I for one am convinced that all restaurants provide that service equally. :p Once the service is over and they make that mad dash out the front door they get mighty hungry.

Last edited: