Feeling Sad Right Now.... :( ... Lost Shipment..

j@cko

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2000
Bought an used CPU (Athln 2400+) from the States (I live in Canada), it was shipped right b4 the Christmas. But still until now, no sight of it....
It's not seller's fault i guess, rather just one of those unlucky things that happens to you.:(
It might still arrive, but I think the chance of that is extremely slim. so... sigh..

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
dont give up yet i sold some ram and sent it to someplace near toronto from PA on the 18th of december and it just arrived 2 days ago. its just because of teh holiday backlog

j@cko

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2000
let's hope that's the case... cu'z i spent like $150USD on it... which is a kick ass deal.. but ... if it's rili lost.. then...

CrowDog

Golden Member
Jun 7, 2001
Yea I had sumthin that took forever to get here over the holliday too....I thought it was lost and would never get here....but after 2weeks...It finally arrived...

stso

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2000
Ask the seller to provide you the tracking number if possible.

Also, always use "EXPRESS MAIL" to ship my international packages because it is the only way to get tracking number, and free $100 insurance too :)

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
I wouldn't worry too much yet. If you can get a tracking number, you can call the shipper, and if you are pushy enough, get some info out of them. If it was insured, you can at least get the cash back. Good luck!

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
Originally posted by: MogulMonster
I wouldn't worry too much yet. If you can get a tracking number, you can call the shipper, and if you are pushy enough, get some info out of them. If it was insured, you can at least get the cash back. Good luck!

He should get his money back regardless of whether or not the seller insured it. It's the seller's responsibility to get the item to the buyer.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
I bought a CPU from a Canadian trader, & have not yet received it (paid for it over two weeks ago).

Perhaps we should talk.

;)

Viper GTS

Sundog

Lifer
Nov 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Yzzim
Originally posted by: MogulMonster

He should get his money back regardless of whether or not the seller insured it. It's the seller's responsibility to get the item to the buyer.

Unless it was otherwise specified in communications and agreed upon by both parties involved.