Feeling kind of down

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Don't feel too well, if you got something that will make me feel better, I'm all for it. :confused:

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Mainly mentally/emotionally. Physically I'm fine.

Well, except that I'm breaking out because of the aforementioned don't feel good. Hehe, feel like I'm in high school again.

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
girl problems? grades? <--i'm stressed bout this

parent problems?

computer problems?

try to identify the problem and address it...will make u feel much better

static911

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The way up is down. It's darkest before the dawn. In the realm of the psyche, the gates of paradice are through hell.

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
girl and parents problems. Sorry if I sound like a whiny b!tch right now, none of these problems are life threatening really, but I can't help but feel down about it.

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
well, how bout tellin us? I'm here, for a very very long time

if u have the time, i have the time to give u some of my thoughts on the issue

static911

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
I have a previous thread for each of the problems, one about this blonde girl, one about my dad wanting to kick me out.

convex

Banned
May 24, 2000
they're called whipped cream charges. Makes one feel...ahh, well...not down for a while ;)

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
whats a whipped cream charge? I get the impression it has something to do with clearing the pipes. :Q

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
ooooooooo yeah...sheesh man...u got it hard right now

about the blonde chick: o common man, u need to get over it. Even tho I haven't been in that kind of situation (I kinda avoid trying to like a girl of another ethnicity, jus my bias), however, I can tell you from experiences I have seen first hand.

If you like her to the point you think their is a future with her, then pursue her. I kinda pursue relationship like a business. If its worth it, I would risk everything. Unless your not serious, then don't pursue it cuz ur not willing to go all out.

Of course, if she continues to be like how she, then...hmmm..sorry man, you really can't do much else unless lightning strikes her and changes her mind. Go hang-out with friends or something to get your mind off of her.

2) about your dad situation: um...really man...if you ABSOLUTELY can't reconcile wit ur dad (as it seems), move out immediately. Like the previous thread, get a steady-income FIRST, then move out. By now, you should have no doubt of wat u wanna accomplish. Its now execution. Don't think, jus act. Get a job, move out, graduate. Not much more you can do. Another option is to take a loan from ur relatives (the wealtheir ones or have some money). Repeat, LOAN. No free lunch in this world.

static911

MrCool

May 4, 2001
Geez, u guys are still awake? It's like 2:30! Static911, you're no longer radioactive?

Outersquare, I had a sh*t day too...

Get this, two 8-year-old brat kids that play with my 4-year-old niece were playing in our garden (destroying it) and my mother told them to leave. The boy started telling my mother to suck his d*ck. They went home and told their babysitter that my mother hit them (she's never hit anyone in her life). Then she called the cops. They came to our house, and (thanks to years of Law&amp;Order) I got them to not file charges or anything. Turns out that neither of the kids have fathers. Gee, what a surprise.

Just had to let that out. :|

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
mrcool omfg, u serious? They told ur mom to suck a D*ck?????? Sheesh, i would've gone there and beaten the kids myself, with a bat of course.

me, sleep? haha, last two finals tomarrow, on the last two possible times of the finals schedule

static911

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I'm totally bummed out with grades - I just busted ass for a whole semester. I had B's and A's across the board except for a C in Calc 2 until about three weeks ago when the professors decided to pile the work on me. I ended up failing my Calc 2 class and getting mostly C's.

I've never had a GPA lower than 2.95 until now - This semester I got a 1.8. My scholarships require me to keep a 3.0 and I don't know if I'm going to be able to pull it up this summer. I feel so stupid and I hate my school so much. I did not go out on weekends - I visited home about once every three weeks. I really hate my school. I wish I could go to an easier college - but both my parents went to decent colleges so I have to be able to stay here.

BTW, I go to UF. I would totally recommend against it - but I don't mean to blame the school for my poor performance. I hate UF, but I also performed terribly. I'm just really sick of seeing my friends drop out of UF.

I have four more days until summer classes and I still haven't had the guts to tell my parents how bad my grades are. Some how I just feel I'm not heading towards the right degree or something... I really have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. I think I just want to work for AMD.

JohnnyKnoxville

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2001
OOOO thanx for the new wallpaper Danny!!!!! JLH YES!!!!

I have a new girl now its Daisy Fuentes.
Forgot all about her until she started
appearing in the Ballys commercials

MMMMMM DAISY!!!!

check my sig

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
When I think about it, though, my life is actually pretty good. I just wish I could make myself do as well as I'm capable of. I always set a goal and miss it. I wish I could physically kick myself.

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
i wished last friday i dumped my shares of TQNT and bought TMWD

unfortunately, i only bought half as much as I wanted and TMWD doubled my return in 1 week

static911

MrCool

May 4, 2001
Danny, keep 'em coming!

Static, I'm positive the kid gets the beats from his mother. She came over and said if he causes trouble to go tell her and she'll &quot;punish&quot; him. I kinda feel sorry for the kid. He got a sh*itty deal in life. Single mother makes it hard too.

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
dang, i feel kinda sorry for that kid. Sometimes you feel really bad for them cuz they have a (IMO) 50-50 to have a productive life and contribute to society or turn out for the bad

static911

MrCool

May 4, 2001
Hey, does anyone remember Daisy when she hosted CNBC like 8 years ago? I had a woody for her since then.

JohnnyKnoxville

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2001

<< Hey, does anyone remember Daisy when she hosted CNBC like 8 years ago? I had a woody for her since then. >>

I kind of remember her hosting some news program ,not sure.She looked more *latino* back then.
Mostly remember her doing that americas funniest video show that lasted like 6 weeks.
Damn shes my idea of the most perfect looking woman.