feed back on cordless keyboard~~

VTBigBear

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2000
anyone have a logitech cordless keyboard or any other cordless keyboard ?

I want to get one but dont have any idea which one would be good... or if the batteries go really quick... or anything really... cause no one i know has a cordless keyboard,..

Thanks.. in advance

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I really don't like wireless keyboards and mice. The response time isn't as good as a wired keyboard, and the they start "missing" keystokes and mouse clicks when the batteries run down. On my old Logitech wireless desktop, the mouse would die after a month and the keyboard would die in about two.

tgillitzr

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2000
I've been using logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combo since november...

i've chanced the mouse batteries once, and the keyboard batteries zero times.

i've had no problems whatsoever with the keyboard, and only minor problems with the mouse when it was running low on battery.

Can't really go wrong IMO.

LiQiCE

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I own a Logitech Cordless Keyboard. Stopped using it because there were some slight delay problems that I was experiencing, but when I was using it, it was being used pretty frequently for a few months and I never had to change the batteries. Its really nice now when I setup systems for people, since I can just plug the system in anywhere and still use the keyboard without needing to make sure I'm sitting close to the computer.

I wouldn't worry about the battery life really, if you always use Alkaline batteries, the lifespan should be pretty good. If you're a relatively fast typer like myself, you may notice a slight delay when typing though. Also I didn't like the lack of Numlock/Capslock/Scroll lock lights... But I understand why you wouldn't want to have those to save on battery life.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
I own the Logitech wireless combo that comes with the black keyboard and mouse.. I don't use the mouse though as it sucks for gaming purposes, I have a Microsoft Intellimouse Optical instead. The keyboard is real nice though. :)