Feds Arrest 56-Year-Old Nevada Woman For Voting......Twice

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I can understand why she was arrested, but I question the charges? Simply because she was not allowed to vote the second time.

If someone tries to murder some one and fails, they can be charged with Attempted murder that can carry the same penalties as actual murder. But is there a statute book charge of attempted voter fraud? As I also ask, is the girl in handcuffs a red head or does she dye her hair. Only her hairdresser and George Zimmerman knows for sure.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
When she heard, "Don't forget to Vote!" - she thought they meant, "Don't forget! 2 Votes!"

\you only vote twice or so it seems.... one vote for yourself and one for your dreams.....

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Possible SC nominations are my main reason for voting for Obama. Citizens United needs to be overturned. I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

Citizens United needs to be overturned.

I could not agree with you more on this issue, however, that is why I voted for Mr. Romney.....the Supreme Court.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Possible SC nominations are my main reason for voting for Obama. Citizens United needs to be overturned. I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

I could not agree with you more on this issue, however, that is why I voted for Mr. Romney.....the Supreme Court.

Amazing. Mitt believes corporations are people, and it seems unlikely that anybody he'd nominate would think differently. How can you agree with Perknose & say you voted for Romney because of the SCOTUS at the same time?

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Amazing. Mitt believes corporations are people, and it seems unlikely that anybody he'd nominate would think differently. How can you agree with Perknose & say you voted for Romney because of the SCOTUS at the same time?

Because he's agreeing that SC nominations are his biggest reason for supporting Romney.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Because he's agreeing that SC nominations are his biggest reason for supporting Romney.

In splitting Perknose's quote into two parts, he seemed to be agreeing wrt the desire to reverse the Citizens' United ruling...

I seriously doubt that any Romney nominee would even entertain the notion.