Federal search warrant executed at Rudy Giuliani’s NYC apartment

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
A good condition 510 would be a sweet find these days. Not a million dollars, but just sayin.

As for EC, the problem is that there should be over a thousand EC votes, not just 538. In fact, going off the original ratio in the Constitution, there should be almost 11,000 EC votes (and members of Congress). I'm not saying that there should be quite that many, but that there are only 538 is the source of the problem.

It's crazy that we are constrained by a law passed when the country had 1/3 the people it has today. In 1920 the population of the United States was 106 Million.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
It's crazy that we are constrained by a law passed when the country had 1/3 the people it has today. In 1920 the population of the United States was 106 Million.

It's amazing how people and elected officials can't get passed laws and the constitution need to evolve over time as the country (and the world) evolves. But I guess that's the point. They refuse to evolve.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
It's amazing how people and elected officials can't get passed laws and the constitution need to evolve over time as the country (and the world) evolves. But I guess that's the point. They refuse to evolve.
That's not surprising when you consider a large portion of the population is still in denial about human evolving from primates.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

LOL @ "people and elected officials...."

• Wow
Reactions: Homerboy
Mar 11, 2004

Hell they're full on trying to devolve at this point.

That's not surprising when you consider a large portion of the population is still in denial about human evolving from primates.

I ain't no monkey gawdummit!