Federal Agenst find Evidence that US companies illegally sold military equipment to Iraq

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Apparently B.J. Clinton was getting BJs instead of actively watching out for something like this. Economics aside, he's a stain on his own presidency.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
We can't find WMD and we can't plant um, but we could maybe make some paper trails to some of our companies in exchange for some tak breaks or the return of some pictures of executive affairs, I bet.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
We can't find WMD and we can't plant um, but we could maybe make some paper trails to some of our companies in exchange for some tak breaks or the return of some pictures of executive affairs, I bet.

Affairs of State, eh?

Oct 3, 2003
Don't EVEN go after William Jefferson Clinton, you piss ant nothing. Clinton was the BEST Presidint we ever had, look at the economic prosperity. Bush is an idiot, look at the current depression.
You wish girls that cute would give your jolt cola, male breast having, fat ass super size wearing,
fat boy butt the time of day. But they never will, fat boy. Just vote Democratic and shut up!

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: chazzheatherly
Don't EVEN go after William Jefferson Clinton, you piss ant nothing. Clinton was the BEST Presidint we ever had, look at the economic prosperity. Bush is an idiot, look at the current depression.
You wish girls that cute would give your jolt cola, male breast having, fat ass super size wearing,
fat boy butt the time of day. But they never will, fat boy. Just vote Democratic and shut up!

First off, you have issues. Second, I don't choose between presidents. I take them for who they are (by looking at their policies). With that said, I have no allegiance to anyone, only my own interests. You're looking quite the fool.

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Dari
Apparently B.J. Clinton was getting BJs instead of actively watching out for something like this. Economics aside, he's a stain on his own presidency.

Quick Dari, start a thread about the French and their weapon deals with the Iraqi

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: freegeeks

Quick Dari, start a thread about the French and their weapon deals with the Iraqi

been there, done that...between our cattle humping, of course...thanks for the recommendations on "fcking cattle and sheep."

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx

been there, done that...between our cattle humping, of course...thanks for the recommendations on "fcking cattle and sheep."

so how are the sheep doing???

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
xxxJohnGaltxxxx

btw don't you have another bash the French thread to start somewhere???

are you and Dari twins ??? You both have an unhealthy obsession about the French

Jan 12, 2003
xxxJohnGaltxxxx

are you and Dari twins ??? You both have an unhealthy obsession about the French

Go away.

JackStorm

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2003
I've felt a sudden drop in IQ on this forum since this guy (chazzheatherly) started posting his threads today. Let's all try to refraim from talking to him as it might affect us all, be you Conservatives/liberals or pro/anti-bush/war/whatever. Lets just ignore him and hope he'll go away.

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
xxxJohnGaltxxxx

Go away.

you first

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
I'm trying like hell to remember, but it just won't come to me. Someone refresh my memory. Did I, or did I not, over the last few months read scores of posts bitching about France illegally dealing with Iraq?

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Gaard
I'm trying like hell to remember, but it just won't come to me. Someone refresh my memory. Did I, or did I not, over the last few months read scores of posts bitching about France illegally dealing with Iraq?

This is different. It is obviously Clintons fault.

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Gaard

I'll help you out ;)

Highly Respected 'Judicial Watch' Confronts French President Chirac for Trafficking Weapons to Iraq

Polish Troops find French Missles made in 2003 inside Iraq!

Poland: French Missile Report Was Wrong

The Official French Connection: Disturbing, Thought-Provoking Truths Surrounding France's Veto!

where are the cheap labour YABA's now ????

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000

I have never been an advocate of Ritalin, but I think we can make an exception in this case.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003

Do I really even need to respond to that?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: daniel1113

Do I really even need to respond to that?

No - please don't feed the trolls. They tend to go away if not fed.

CkG

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: rudder

I have never been an advocate of Ritalin, but I think we can make an exception in this case.
I think Lithium would be more in order with this wanker!

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

You are just saying that because you are a "jolt cola, male breast having, fat ass super size wearing, fat boy butt." :)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

You are just saying that because you are a "jolt cola, male breast having, fat ass super size wearing, fat boy butt." :)
Only on the Internet. In real life I'm the guy whom he walks across the street to avoid;)