FBI is SCUM... Scum I tell you

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
ahahah!! You’ve got newsguard!? and then had the audacity to link to a shit site like the daily wire AND quote Republicans to back your claim? Lol!

I backed my claim using the full context of the quote.

Troll on.
Yup, b/c it's a trusted source for news. Dailywire is all green just as Vox is. Can't claim fake news anymore when there's an independent company fact checking, sorry. Foxnews, Vox, dailywire all legit per Newsguard.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Wrong, it's a direct quote from horowitz. Let me spell it out for you: i-l-l-e-g-a-l s-u-r-v-e-i-l-l-a-n-c-e. Also, who aligns themselves with deep state stooges like Comey? Wait until the indictments come after Durham is done. Y'all think you're upset now...
Then you wont have a problem sourcing it?

Nov 25, 2013
What is the defense the conservatives are pushing?

"We won't dispute the weapon, the bloodly fingerprints, or the dead body found in Trump's car, ... But... The cop stuttered when he read him his rights, so totally unfair, totally illegal, we must acquit."

Seems like a fair approximation. :)

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Wrong, it's a direct quote from horowitz. Let me spell it out for you: i-l-l-e-g-a-l s-u-r-v-e-i-l-l-a-n-c-e. Also, who aligns themselves with deep state stooges like Comey? Wait until the indictments come after Durham is done. Y'all think you're upset now...
What flavor is the koolaid that your drinking?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Still waiting for that sourcing .. and if you cant, at least go back and correct your lies.