FBI finds Blackwater Iraq shootings unjustified: report

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: dahunan
FBI has no credibility.. Blackwater FTW ...

You like paramilitary groups, eh? Zieg Heil, amirite? <--- This is a joke, dahunan

Joking aside, Blackwater is pathetic.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Anyone else hear a report that Blackwater has a number of foreign nationals in its employ?
Something about how they are outsourcing mercenaries from South America?

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
Originally posted by: techs
Anyone else hear a report that Blackwater has a number of foreign nationals in its employ?

Text I remember reading about it a while back but wasn't quite sure if it was blackwater or another security company till i found this.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: maddogchen
Originally posted by: techs

Text I remember reading about it a while back but wasn't quite sure if it was blackwater or another security company till i found this.

From your link:

Servicios Integrales, was contracted by Blackwater USA to recruit the first batch of Chileans in November 2003. By May 2004, he had placed 5,200 men who, after one week of training in Santiago, head to North Carolina for orientation with Blackwater, the private security firm that made headlines when four of its employees where killed in Falluja

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Stoneburner
The FBI should just change its name to Al Qaeda in America.

Exactly.. how dare them uncover the evil our government is responsible for.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The FBI has no jurisdiction over Iraq. The real problem is that we needed civilian mercenaries in Iraq. How come these politicians and media people needed to have mercenaries to keep them safe?

Answer is that we dont have enough military personnel on Acitve Duty!

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007

Hey, I know you...! You're that guy who tried to change the phrase "French-fries" to "freedom-fries", aren't you?!

Stoneburner

Diamond Member
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: manowar821

Hey, I know you...! You're that guy who tried to change the phrase "French-fries" to "freedom-fries", aren't you?!

Freedom Fries, Freedom Toast, Freedom Kissing, and my favorite movie is "The Freedom Connection"

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: manowar821

Freedom Fries, Freedom Toast, Freedom Kissing, and my favorite movie is "The Freedom Connection"

hehe

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
ABC news released the sworn statement given to officials by the Blackwater guard at the center of the investigation.

Here it is if you want to read it.
Text