FBI Arrests 3 Alleged Members Of White Supremacist Group Ahead Of Richmond Rally

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Not sure this deserves a separate thread, but Chris Cantwell (the original “Crying Nazi” of Charlottesville infamy profiled by Vice) was just arrested in Boston for threatening an individual on Telegram. Apparently he was looking to doxx someone online.

Still not a good week to be a Nazi.

That guy is a complete d-bag.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Links to these posts or I'm saying you just did a pretty good job of making it up.

He filtered & embellished the truth thru his belief system before he stored it in his memory. As Rudy pointed out, truth is a malleable thing.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm laughing so hard at some of the same people here who've made up excuses for Islamic terrorists arrested by the FBI while IN THE ACT of committing terrorist plots (like planting what they believe to be bombs outside a Jewish center) and blamed the FBI for 'just picking on poor people!'

One who made up excuses for an ISIS member caught IN THE ACT of attacking people with a hatchet on a train. The authorities were just 'picking on a poor minority' and it was all evil racist society's fault!

Now here the same individuals who actually did that making believe anyone anywhere isn't applauding the FBI for doing their job and arresting terrorists before they could harm anyone ... let alone caught in the act.

You can't make the absurdity of this place up!

I assume what you are referring to are the well-publicized cases of entrapment, which actually make this issue a complicated one and not the fake, simple one that you are trying to paint here: "it's because they are poor minorities! Oh boo hoo hoo!" No, no one argued that or defended the accused on those lines. It's about entrapment, which is, indeed, a moral and technical problem when it comes to prosecuting such cases. It isn't about letting the suspects off the hook--it's about understanding where or how the supposed crime occurred.

It seems that you don't understand any of this.

In this case of white right-wing nazis like these fellas, there are recordings of them talking about murder plans (they actually seem really dumb in this transcript--just spit-balling scenarios as if life is a video game, using terms they probably only learned playing video games), where afaik, they aren't being provided resources by undercover agents, and pulled along into "creating crimes." Maybe they are, though, I actually don't know, yet.

If that is the case, then it would be comparable. I'm not sure that it is. I do know that you are a very ignorant person, however.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019

Check out this buffet of 'supremacy';
22thebase_mugs-superJumbo.jpg

• Haha
Mar 11, 2004
and from the every accusation is a confession file:

I like the comment about how cynical it is to believe that gun rights advocates would go to civil war so easily, but I'm not sure I agree. I have a co-worker that believes there's an imminent civil war that will come about due to gun control laws. Its just one of a multitude of things that he acts like is normal and commonly accepted opinion because he's basically locked himself in the right wing nonsensphere when it comes to news.

His comments were weird (I've been around people that have such nebulous "if they do gun control people are gonna rise up!" "guns from our cold dead hands!" beliefs, but his were more specific and less vague) and now seeing this stuff make me wonder how deep in this type of shit he's getting as he seems like a guy I could see being in that lineup of pics posted.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
I assume what you are referring to are the well-publicized cases of entrapment, which actually make this issue a complicated one and not the fake, simple one that you are trying to paint here: "it's because they are poor minorities! Oh boo hoo hoo!" No, no one argued that or defended the accused on those lines. It's about entrapment, which is, indeed, a moral and technical problem when it comes to prosecuting such cases. It isn't about letting the suspects off the hook--it's about understanding where or how the supposed crime occurred.

In this case of white right-wing nazis like these fellas, there are recordings of them talking about murder plans (they actually seem really dumb in this transcript--just spit-balling scenarios as if life is a video game, using terms they probably only learned playing video games), where afaik, they aren't being provided resources by undercover agents, and pulled along into "creating crimes." Maybe they are, though, I actually don't know, yet.

If that is the case, then it would be comparable. I'm not sure that it is. I do know that you are a very ignorant person, however.

The case YOU made excuses for and blamed the FBI for 'entrapment' had the suspects on tape plotting to blow up aircraft and other things... then had them caught red handed trying to plant what they thought were bombs outside a Jih

In the case YOU defended, the suspects were on tape admitting to wanting to blow up aircraft and other facilities. They were caught red handed planting what they believed were bombs outside a Jewish Center.

You defended that crap, based on the suspects being "poor" and that the FBI was just out to entrap some poor people. Of course, NEVERMIND the details about what they had claimed to want to do and what they actually DID once given what they thought were weapons!

What's hilarious is your amazingly hypocritical first post, derping on about imaginary actions of others blaming the FBI- THAT YOU DID YOURSELF when it was suspects you defend based on BS rather than the facts. YOU were the one blathering about the FBI being the 'deep state' and just out to get poor people, even when you had to ignore an actual attempted bombing of a Jewish center- something no one would ever be "entrapped" into doing.

Your hypocrisy is BLATANT and shows your complete lack of character. Meanwhile, you know full well my position and others you try and falsely accuse of what you are guilty of- our positions have never changed. When these types of creeps are caught plotting terror acts- lock them up! Doesn't matter who they are or what the agenda. YOU on the other hand, your defense or condemnation of these type of things changes on a dime.

It's hilarious- one second you're blaming the FBI for doing their job because "poor people!" and the next you're MAKING UP straight out of your rear end that anyone else does what you've done when its these creeps.

Oh and I suppose the hatchet attack incident- that must have been 'entrapment' even as a person was caught in the act of wielding a hatchet against innocent people! There was another case of some radical who already had one machine gun and was looking for others to commit terror acts (basically the EXACT flip side of this incident!) that the usual suspects around here also defended!

Meh. I'd like proof that it was a real plan under action and not the typical FBI/Homeland investigation that is nothing more than a case of entrapment.

^ LOL so the TYPICAL investigation is nothing more than entrapment. Now just IMAGINE ye of no character, leveling that charge with this case. TYPICAL right??

And it's other people making up conspiracy theories? Riiiiight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenman

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
^ LOL so the TYPICAL investigation is nothing more than entrapment. Now just IMAGINE ye of no character, leveling that charge with this case. TYPICAL right??

And it's other people making up conspiracy theories? Riiiiight.

I don't think it was typical but the case you linked is still pending on the basis of possible entrapment-

It does smell fishy when the terrorist plot is one guy, two likely paid FBI informants & FBI posing as illegal gun dealers.

The situation with the white supremacists being arrested is considerably different.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I don't think it was typical but the case you linked is still pending on the basis of possible entrapment-

It does smell fishy when the terrorist plot is one guy, two likely paid FBI informants & FBI posing as illegal gun dealers.

The situation with the white supremacists being arrested is considerably different.
So he's basically the Muslim Randy Weaver but liberals are the hypocrites?

Mar 11, 2004
I have no idea. Zaap's choice of example was poorly done, however. He's avoiding the topic at hand while attacking Zin & going on about evil islamic terrarists.

ISIS is merely what what white supremacists would be like given the opportunity.

The dumbest part is he's pulling the typical completely dumbass argument that right wingers use all the fucking time, which is "well so what if right wingers/racists are doing it, look there's these other conservatives of different religion/government doing it too!" like that's some sort of argument or that people don't also have a problem with those conservatives. On top of that he's trying to criticize others for supposedly being so bothered by, again, literal fucking white supremacists planning acts of terror, while he himself clutches his pearl necklace and howls about Muslims. Just more of the same "do what I'm bitching about" nonsense from another conservative/right winger.

Their minds are incapable of having any shred of self reflection.

And absolutely. Some of them literally have been trying to create what ISIS is, just the American white Christian version of it. But hey guess Zaap is a-ok with that since he's doing everything he can to defend it in this thread. It doesn't take much to guess why.