FBI Arrests 3 Alleged Members Of White Supremacist Group Ahead Of Richmond Rally

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Amazing what happens when alt-left troublemakers do not participate in a protests. The narrative created by the media and Governor Blackface was guaranteeing that it would have been WW3 with all those evil whiteys and guns in the same place.
Ah yes, the death of Heather Hyer was just a left leaning created narrative. Your Trumpian brain is functioning as expected

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Lol... could you imagine how these same 'Patriots' would shit their fucking drawers if antifa ever marched armed through city streets like this?
That alone is proof that they don't support everyone's 2a rights, just their own.

I mean this basically happened in California in 1967 with the Black Panthers. White people totally loaded their pants and Reagan signed a bill outlawing open carry with the NRA's support.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I mean this basically happened in California in 1967 with the Black Panthers. White people totally loaded their pants and Reagan signed a bill outlawing open carry with the NRA's support.
As I have said many times before if black people really want gun control then all they need to do is hand an assault rifle to every black person over the age of 18 and have them carry it with them everywhere they go. You will see these Open Carry Patriots flip flop so fast it will make your head spin.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
As I have said many times before if black people really want gun control then all they need to do is hand an assault rifle to every black person over the age of 18 and have them carry it with them everywhere they go. You will see these Open Carry Patriots flip flop so fast it will make your head spin.

Never asked anyone who lives there but I wonder what its like to be a black gun owner in Atlanta, Georgia?
They seem to have relaxed gun laws down there.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Never asked anyone who lives there but I wonder what its like to be a black gun owner in Atlanta, Georgia?
They seem to have relaxed gun laws down there.

No idea, my wife spent a few years in Athens, GA but that's got it's own weird dynamic. Lots of guns though!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If that happened Republicans would have us labeled as terrorists

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
No idea, my wife spent a few years in Athens, GA but that's got it's own weird dynamic. Lots of guns though!
Bald summer tires, guns and everybody walks to damn slow.
Maybe they walk so damn slow because they are worried about their gun falling out?

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
nah, no way that would happen. the nra would totally stick to its guns

image-placeholder-title.png

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

Gun control laws would suddenly move at hypersonic speeds through recalcitrant GOP legislatures.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
It was weird when I lived there to go to tech school.
Hilbilies, with a mix a enlightened/sophisticated old south, and a fairly big black middle class. This was in 1972/73. I'm sure things change. The stench of Lester Maddox still lingered though.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
It's basically voter intimidation thinly veiled behind gun rights. They're threatening to violently overthrow the govt if the election this fall doesn't go their way.

Nah its a call to go back to 1776 when women couldnt vote and blacks were owned.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
If that happened Republicans would have us labeled as terrorists
It was weird when I lived there to go to tech school.
Hilbilies, with a mix a enlightened/sophisticated old south, and a fairly big black middle class. This was in 1972/73. I'm sure things change. The stench of Lester Maddox still lingered though.

They did have a shot called a prairie fire that was wonderful.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
I'm laughing so hard at some of the same people here who've made up excuses for Islamic terrorists arrested by the FBI while IN THE ACT of committing terrorist plots (like planting what they believe to be bombs outside a Jewish center) and blamed the FBI for 'just picking on poor people!'

One who made up excuses for an ISIS member caught IN THE ACT of attacking people with a hatchet on a train. The authorities were just 'picking on a poor minority' and it was all evil racist society's fault!

Now here the same individuals who actually did that making believe anyone anywhere isn't applauding the FBI for doing their job and arresting terrorists before they could harm anyone ... let alone caught in the act.

You can't make the absurdity of this place up!

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
They did have a shot called a prairie fire that was wonderful.
You reminded me of a very bad hangover I had after going to the Mad Hatter in Atlanta's Underground on $.25 a shot night. 18 was the law in those days. If I had been 21, I'd probably have had enough sense not to do that to myself.

Nov 25, 2013
I'm laughing so hard at some of the same people here who've made up excuses for Islamic terrorists arrested by the FBI while IN THE ACT of committing terrorist plots (like planting what they believe to be bombs outside a Jewish center) and blamed the FBI for 'just picking on poor people!'

One who made up excuses for an ISIS member caught IN THE ACT of attacking people with a hatchet on a train. The authorities were just 'picking on a poor minority' and it was all evil racist society's fault!

Now here the same individuals who actually did that making believe anyone anywhere isn't applauding the FBI for doing their job and arresting terrorists before they could harm anyone ... let alone caught in the act.

So much straw and so little time to punch it all.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Links to these posts or I'm saying you just did a pretty good job of making it up.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Amazing what happens when alt-left troublemakers do not participate in a protests. The narrative created by the media and Governor Blackface was guaranteeing that it would have been WW3 with all those evil whiteys and guns in the same place.
Best argument against democracy; a three liner post by brandon.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorian Gray

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Not sure this deserves a separate thread, but Chris Cantwell (the original “Crying Nazi” of Charlottesville infamy profiled by Vice) was just arrested in Boston for threatening an individual on Telegram. Apparently he was looking to doxx someone online.

Still not a good week to be a Nazi.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Nov 25, 2013
Not sure this deserves a separate thread, but Chris Cantwell (the original “Crying Nazi” of Charlottesville infamy profiled by Vice) was just arrested in Boston for threatening an individual on Telegram. Apparently he was looking to doxx someone online.

Still not a good week to be a Nazi.

Did he cry again?