FBI Agent on the Lam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Don't you think we've had enough diversions from gay people loving each other. Why do we have to get into bestial pedophilia?

Dude111

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2010
Yes i do!!!!

They are trying to keep the sheeple IN THE DARK,stopping @ nothing to do it either.....

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
Using tracking dogs, 100 FBI and 40 Sheriff, for a missing person? They report it like that is normal. I think you are right Dude111. A guy gone 3-4 days wouldn't normally involve that big of a manhunt.

The guy will be found with a supposed self inflicted gun shot wound to the head, he will also probably have killed a cop or FBI agent during his suicide, and probably have some bruises etc from "exposure".

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
Using tracking dogs, 100 FBI and 40 Sheriff, for a missing person? They report it like that is normal. I think you are right Dude111. A guy gone 3-4 days wouldn't normally involve that big of a manhunt.

The guy will be found with a supposed self inflicted gun shot wound to the head, he will also probably have killed a cop or FBI agent during his suicide, and probably have some bruises etc from "exposure".

I feel like they're trying to cover something. He knows something that might be a threat to national security since he did specialize in national security affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.