Favorite Subway Combination?

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005
Whats your favorite?

Mine is chicken breast + american + lettuce + tomato + olives + onions + pepperocini + southwest sauce on italian herbs and cheese.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Tuna + Tomato + Green Pepper + Onion + Southwest Sauce on Honey Oat.

also good with steak & cheese instead of tuna.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
In this order

Foot Long italian herbs and cheese + half swiss/half provolone + turkey + lettuce+ southwest/chipotle sauce +tomatoes+onions+green peppers+banana peppers+ oregano

BEST . SANDWHICH. PERIOD

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
In this order

Foot Long italian herbs and cheese + half swiss/half provolone + turkey + lettuce+ southwest/chipotle sauce +tomatoes+onions+green peppers+banana peppers+ oregano

BEST . SANDWHICH. PERIOD

maybe ill try taht one tonight

Feb 17, 2005
chicken+chicken+chicken+chicken+lettuce+chicken+ketchup..actually this offset's the whole idea of subway's weight loss advantage...sorry.

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Turkey on Wheat with Vinegrette, mustard, spinach, peppercinis and american cheese. WTF WHERES THE SWISS?

Rock Hydra

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
I like the the Italian BMT.

With the Italian Honey Oat bread, cheese, lettuce, green peppers and cucumber.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
I prefer the #1 from the Wall Street Area, to 42nd.

From there, it's a simple jaunt across the platform to the #2.

Take the #2 all the way up into The Bronx. If you survive, you might get home.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Sweet onion chicken teriyaki + sweet onion sauce + mustard + mayo + lettuce + cucumber + onions + black pepper + white American cheese + Italian herbs & cheese bread. Serve with Sun Chips and Sierra Mist/Mountain Dew.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: hjo3
Sweet onion chicken teriyaki + sweet onion sauce + mustard + mayo + lettuce + cucumber + onions + black pepper + white American cheese + Italian herbs & cheese bread. Serve with Sun Chips and Sierra Mist/Mountain Dew.

:Q OK...Yeah...saute that....add this with that...right...put it to the side, melt the herbs...

DAMN! I'm freaking HUNGRY now!! Thanks! :p

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: MichaelD

:Q OK...Yeah...saute that....add this with that...right...put it to the side, melt the herbs...

LOL
Damn, me too... think I'm gonna get that for dinner...

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005
Originally posted by: MichaelD

LOL
Damn, me too... think I'm gonna get that for dinner...

seems like a little too much xp

alexjohnson16

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2002
Mine two are simple - Meatball on Italian Herb/Cheese with provolone cheese and pickles and parmeasan cheese or Steak and Cheese on same bread and same cheese with parmesean, pickles, and honey mustard FTW!

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
wheat bread + roast beef + pepperjack cheese + banana peppers + onion + tomato + southwest sauce + Sun chips

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Italian BMT on Italian Herb & Cheese (toasted) +provoline + lettuce + tomatos + black olives + jalepenos + creamy italian dressing + black pepper

OR

Meatball Sub on white + jalepenoes + lettuce

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: BoldAsLove
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
In this order

BEST . SANDWHICH. PERIOD

maybe ill try taht one tonight

make sure you have them do it in that order...