Favorite late night anandtech forums snacks

Lily27

Dec 24, 2000
I love rice crispy bars, i know they're bad for me but i tend not to care this late :)

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
DAMN toolgirl! Never heard of making sandwiches with it, but it sounds about as nutritious as deep-frying bacon fat in lard and spreading peanut butter on it before battering and frying it again. :) But who am I to talk? My favs are:

Smoked oysters and cheese on crackers SOAKED in hot sauce

Straight shots of worcestershire sauce

CoaCoa Pebbles.

Ricky
DesignDawg

Midnight Rambler

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Sour gummi bears are always good.

For something to really clog those arteries, take all-beef hot dogs and partially split length-wise. Cut 1/4" wide strips of sharp cheddar cheese the length of the dogs, and insert in to the splits made in the hot dogs. Wrap each cheese dog in a strip of bacon (microwave bacon first to medium/limber doneness). Insert toothpicks to keep everything wrapped. Place dogs on a broiler pan and broil in oven at High until edges of dogs start to turn brown, cheese is melted and bacon done. Remove and let cool a bit (I put them on paper towels to soak up some of the grease), hot cheese burns the heck out of your mouth ... :( Serve in your preferred bun.

If I make a run out somewhere, it's to Skyline for a 3 way ...

tjdavis1138

Sep 22, 2000
Mountain Dew and smokes!

Usually don't have much of a choice on the munchies. I just get whatever the kids don't eat, unless I hide something. :) Cheezum Pringles or Bugles are worth hiding. ;)

Czarina

Banned
Jan 30, 2001
whatever bag of chips are open. Even ice cream sometimes. Depends how i feel. And right now i feel like EATING OUT a bannana. :eek: ;)