Father rapes daughter for 24yrs.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
This story turns the stomach, wrenches the soul and screams that retribution be had. How this spineless worm could get away with it for 24yrs is beyond me. Raping and holding his daughter in the basement for 24 yrs just seem unfathomable. I honestly don't know what to say other than this is really shocking. Let's hope justice is served.

What drove father who built the House of Horror?

(CNN) -- As the world reacts with shock to the news that a man held his daughter captive for 24 years and fathered her seven children, police, medical professionals and those who know Josef Fritzl have begun to piece together just what sort of man he is.

What is evident is that Fritzl, a 73-year-old retired electrician was somehow able to lead a double life for more than two decades.

At his home on Ybbsstrasse in the quiet town of Amstetten, east of Vienna, he lived with his wife Rosemarie and their three children.

But with them also lived three of the children Fritzl fathered by his daughter Elisabeth, imprisoned in a basement dungeon with another three of the children she bore after being raped by her father.

Fritzl told his wife that his missing daughter had dropped the unwanted children off at the house because she could not take care of them, police said, forcing his daughter to write letters to strengthen his case.

It was a deception he maintained from 1984 until just days ago.

Please go to the site for more information.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: sirjonk
The punishment for double cross-posted reposts should be death.

I don't see another thread about this. Mind pointing me to it? NVM I found it. Thanks sirjonk.