Father finds crayon written note in son's bag, get this BS!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
Sure. You purposefully posted a half story and didn't bother to follow through with revealing the truth...so we took it upon ourselves, you looked like an idiot and then you stopped posting.

I'll wait for the full story on this thread too.

Exactly. The full story (both sides) is always the best story to form an opinion on.

I posted exactly what the media reported. It doesn't matter if the teacher didn't force them he still suggested the idea which is just reprehensible.

You only defended him because he attacked Christians and you dont like Christianity but you seem to have no problem with other religions. Double standards and hypocrisy?

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I posted exactly what the media reported. It doesn't matter if the teacher didn't force them he still suggested the idea which is just reprehensible.

You only defended him because he attacked Christians and you dont like Christianity but you seem to have no problem with other religions. Double standards and hypocrisy?

The teacher was a Christian also, idiot. You also didn't bother to report the WHOLE story because the truth didn't fit in with your agenda and the lies you were telling.

So if you witnessed this live in person, with another witness, and had the whole incident notarized by the Supreme Court...then what would your thoughts be on the situation?

That would obviously change a lot of things. Why are you asking? Did the Supreme Court ring in on this?

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
The teacher was a Christian also, idiot.

Please kill yourself.

And I acknowledged that in the other thread you moron. I don't care if he was a Christian but the idea that students should write Jesus on a paper and step on it is just wrong on so many levels and so disrespectful and insulting to Christianity.

You are the intolerant once since you want me to kill myself.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I'm not intolerant, I'm just giving you great advice that would help the world become a better place.

And you can run around in circles all you want, Incorruptible. You got owned in yet another of your threads because your purposefully skewed the story to fit your agenda and you didn't even know the teacher was a Christian until the middle of the thread when that was revealed. You also shit your pants when you found out the "Christian" "victim" in this story was threatening violence against the teacher which led to him being kicked out of school...not the anti-Christian bias you swore it was. You also had nothing to say when you found out what the class assignment actually was that lead to this poor persecuted Christian threatening to physically harm his teacher and you also didn't have much to say when it was revealed that local Christians were sending the teacher death threads which included being hung from a tree like the good ole days.

Back on topic: I'm interested in hearing more developments on this story.

Last edited:

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
That would obviously change a lot of things. Why are you asking? Did the Supreme Court ring in on this?[/QUOTE

You really are incapable of answering a simple question....

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
You really are incapable of answering a simple question....

I answered the question just fine. Obviously I wouldn't be asking for the whole story if I was in the situation you hypothesized. Obviously people wouldn't be casting their doubts here either. Do you know something about this story that we don't?

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
I answered the question just fine. Obviously I wouldn't be asking for the whole story if I was in the situation you hypothesized. Obviously people wouldn't be casting their doubts here either. Do you know something about this story that we don't?

You are ridiculous and making a valiant attempt at being witty by avoiding/detracting from the question. Every single thread I see you involved with all you do is avoid questions and ask irrelevant ones in return. Is this what you're learning in college?

I asked you to put yourself in a position where it was not necessary to "ask for the whole story" and assume it was all true. It's really simple. What would your thoughts be about the situation given that? How would you feel about a teacher or lawyer passing this message to a fourth grader? That's it...Again, really simple.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
You are ridiculous and making a valiant attempt at being witty by avoiding/detracting from the question. Every single thread I see you involved with all you do is avoid questions and ask irrelevant ones in return. Is this what you're learning in college?

I asked you to put yourself in a position where it was not necessary to "ask for the whole story" and assume it was all true. It's really simple. What would your thoughts be about the situation given that? How would you feel about a teacher or lawyer passing this message to a fourth grader? That's it...Again, really simple.

First of all, you asked me about a hypothetical situation and I answered accordingly. IF I witnessed the act and blah blah blah...then obviously that would change how I responded to this thread . For some reason you don't like the answer so you're being a dick about it.

I don't care about hypothetical situations, I care about hearing the WHOLE story presented in the OP. When I hear the whole story, I will share my thoughts. Capiche?

To your NEW questions, It would be disgusting to have a kid doing an assignment like that in school. That's all I'm going to bother to say to these fake situations. Let me know when the rest of the story is out.

And don't worry about what I'm learning in college. Don't try to insult me because I don't answer your questions how you want. Go bother someone else.

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

I think it would be pretty bad. First the teacher should be fired/suspended for poor teaching skills, then the parents should be investigated by CPS for not providing the proper tools (ie a pencil or pen) for their kid or at the very least kicked out of school for not doing their part as a parent to ensure their kid has the proper tools to learn with (unless you think things like pencils and such should be provided by the government).

Either way lots of stupidity involved but none of that matters because that's a hypothetical and it's pretty pointless unless the OP's point of the thread was to find out how people feel about such hypotheticals and if that was the case then the story doesn't really matter. Now if the discussion is about the story itself then it seems pretty reasonable to ask questions about it validity and or missing details.

So which is it?

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
First of all, you asked me about a hypothetical situation and I answered accordingly. IF I witnessed the act and blah blah blah...then obviously that would change how I responded to this thread . For some reason you don't like the answer so you're being a dick about it.

I don't care about hypothetical situations, I care about hearing the WHOLE story presented in the OP. When I hear the whole story, I will share my thoughts. Capiche?

To your NEW questions, It would be disgusting to have a kid doing an assignment like that in school. That's all I'm going to bother to say to these fake situations. Let me know when the rest of the story is out.

And don't worry about what I'm learning in college. Don't try to insult me because I don't answer your questions how you want. Go bother someone else.

I'm not trying to be a dick about anything. It's not a new question and you finally answered...you get a gold star. It isn't that I didn't like your answer; I didn't like your deviation from the original question.

It's certainly not a bad policy to want to know both sides of the story before drawing conclusions. This wasn't the case. I presented you with a hypothetical situation and asked for a response. Instead I received distractions.

Sorry to piss you off; not my intent. I'm not sure you can say the same with the typical responses given today by you.

Last edited:

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
I think it would be pretty bad. First the teacher should be fired/suspended for poor teaching skills, then the parents should be investigated by CPS for not providing the proper tools (ie a pencil or pen) for their kid or at the very least kicked out of school for not doing their part as a parent to ensure their kid has the proper tools to learn with (unless you think things like pencils and such should be provided by the government).

Either way lots of stupidity involved but none of that matters because that's a hypothetical and it's pretty pointless unless the OP's point of the thread was to find out how people feel about such hypotheticals and if that was the case then the story doesn't really matter. Now if the discussion is about the story itself then it seems pretty reasonable to ask questions about it validity and or missing details.

So which is it?

I don't really think I posed a question that was that difficult to comprehend or required a choice as you've asked. I asked what her thoughts were about the situation assuming it was all true.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
And why does your hypothetical situation matter if it doesn't apply the story in the OP?

Sorry to piss you off; not my intent. I'm not sure you can say the same with the typical responses given today by you.

Ok, dude. :awe:

Last edited:

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Stop beating around the bush and just tell us whats coming since you obviously
know so much.

Then allow me to make it clear to you......

You can't stop progress... No matter how you'll howl and stamp your feet, finding solace in that gives you brief relief...

Progress....

\ah, shall "Progress" be the next "gop" buzz-word?

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Then allow me to make it clear to you......

You can't stop progress... No matter how you'll howl and stamp your feet, finding solace in that gives you brief relief...

Progress....

\ah, shall "Progress" be the next "gop" buzz-word?

I believe he is asking what your definition of progress is. Gay rights? Healthcare? Gun bans?, 37 week abortions? etc.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I don't really think I posed a question that was that difficult to comprehend or required a choice as you've asked. I asked what her thoughts were about the situation assuming it was all true.

I thought I answered pretty fucking clearly in my first paragraph, what part of it did you not understand?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
I believe he is asking what your definition of progress is. Gay rights? Healthcare? Gun bans?, 37 week abortions? etc.

I believe "he" should clarify what he meant....

As for me, I support Gay rights to guns to abort healthcare abortions...

\only within the first 20 weeks...

Apr 27, 2012
The simple fact here is that if this is happening it is a big problem.

This type of BS is happening in our schools all the time where we have activist teachers who think it's alright to force their views onto innocent children. The same is happening in our universities.

All of them and their supporters are pieces of shit.

Apr 27, 2012
The teacher responsible for this must be fired. This isn't the first time where morons in the education system have tried to indoctrinate students.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I think this story is bogus. The father said this paper was in his sons bag for months and that they check his bookbag but somehow missed this paper....for months.

Last edited: