Father deals with daughters bullies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
This story is really sad but from the local comments it's heartening to see that people are sickened by the whole thing. Short story:

- Kids bully another kid over Snapchat, including using a racial epithet.
- Friend of bullied child brings the bullying to the attention of her parents.
- Father of bullied child finally talks to father of bullies.
- Father of bullies says that what his kids did is fine with him.
- Father of bullies calls back father of bullied child and makes an ass of himself.
- Father of bullies gives permission for father of bullied child to post everything on the internet.
- Father of bullied child makes video and posts it online.
- BLAM!

It seems the father of the bullies just lost his job as a broker. Being that the father of the bullies has a unique name, I did a quick search and the bullies mother is in prison for fraud and money laundering in a real estate scheme that cost banks about $5.3 million dollars that she and five other defendants were busted for. The bullies parents declared bankruptcy and were caught trying to hide assets and parts of their bankruptcy petition were denied due to lying and asset illegal transfers to avoid losing them in the judgment. Not only that but the bankruptcy court noted that some of the assets that the petitioner was after were not hers, they were the result of money laundering...lol! They also had a sham divorce where all assets were transferred to her husband to try to protect them from confiscation.

What a mess. A few interesting notes are that the parents of the bullies have donated to Republicans (Pawlenty and Coleman) and she was on a city parks board at the time she was charged for her crimes. In her appeal (denied), she claimed that "5 african americans in my case" who had prior felonies were given lesser sentences and that meant that her sentence was unfair. Why not just name them as defendants? Why specify their race, as if that would make some difference in sentencing? One weird note is that the bullies parents at one time donated an unknown sum to a foundation that helps African American kids go to college.

Either way, the bullies father has now lost his job and his kids might be in trouble at their school for their bullying. Good for them, they deserve it. The father of the bullied child deserves kudos for confronting the bullies and for being a good father to his kid.

The court files are an interesting read, that's for sure! :eek:

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Yes, it's a sad story. I'm glad the daughter's dad found a good creative solution to the problem. I'm glad the A-hole dad got what he deserved and hope the kid(s) get what they deserve.

One question though. Why did you mention the party affiliation of the a-hole dad? Why is that relevant? Or are you just trying to slip a little dig in there? Would you have mention the party affiliation if they were dem?

Tombstone1881

Aug 8, 2014
Probably to remind people of how many in the "family values party" people actually behave.

Around here, these "family values" people try to break up families with their stance on immigration. They claim that the immigrants want to take their jobs, but those jobs are jobs like picking lettuce or being prep cooks. Jobs that none of these "family values" people would work for that low wage anyway.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Yes, it's a sad story. I'm glad the daughter's dad found a good creative solution to the problem. I'm glad the A-hole dad got what he deserved and hope the kid(s) get what they deserve.

One question though. Why did you mention the party affiliation of the a-hole dad? Why is that relevant? Or are you just trying to slip a little dig in there? Would you have mention the party affiliation if they were dem?

Actually it was to note their (not just his) political affiliation and really not much more than that. Draw your own conclusions from that, if you wish. I just dug up what I could and noted it. If they were apolitical I wouldn't have said a thing. If they were Dem I would have noted it too. What the father condoned is reprehensible, no matter his political leanings.

I hope his kids can get some guidance to set them straight because their parents have failed them. From the court papers the father (and his wife) claimed he had a drinking problem. The same papers state that he sought help for his drinking problem in 2009. From the video that the father of the victim posted, it sure sounds like the guy was stone drunk.

It sucks all around, that's for sure.

TreVader

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2013
Yeah I guarantee you the kid that bullies already has it WAY worse off than the kid who got bullied. His parents are scumbags, his livelyhood is probably at stake and he's been watching this court case go down and his parents go to prison?

If you found all those horrible things using google and doing a cursory search, imagine how much shit that kids parents did that we don't know about! That kid might be geating beat every day or worse.

It sucks for the bullied kid too, but I feel sorry for the child bully.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Yeah I guarantee you the kid that bullies already has it WAY worse off than the kid who got bullied. His parents are scumbags, his livelyhood is probably at stake and he's been watching this court case go down and his parents go to prison?

If you found all those horrible things using google and doing a cursory search, imagine how much shit that kids parents did that we don't know about! That kid might be geating beat every day or worse.

It sucks for the bullied kid too, but I feel sorry for the child bully.

I feel slightly bad for the bully child. The father is a racist and raised his kids that way. They also have money and thought they had power. They had the belief that money gave them rights that normal people don't have. The mother (and i bet father) tried to hide assets from the courts. She is serving 60 months in jail for it.

I doubt the bullies have a bad homelife. I'm willing to bet they are given everything they want and told they deserve it because they are rich. I doubt its that they are getting "beat".

I highly doubt the bully has it worse then the bullied. this does not sound like a case of abused kid taking it out on others. it more sounds like a case of a spoiled kid trying to emulate his father.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
I feel slightly bad for the bully child. The father is a racist and raised his kids that way. They also have money and thought they had power. They had the belief that money gave them rights that normal people don't have. The mother (and i bet father) tried to hide assets from the courts. She is serving 60 months in jail for it.

I doubt the bullies have a bad homelife. I'm willing to bet they are given everything they want and told they deserve it because they are rich. I doubt its that they are getting "beat".

I highly doubt the bully has it worse then the bullied. this does not sound like a case of abused kid taking it out on others. it more sounds like a case of a spoiled kid trying to emulate his father.

Being that the father is a drunk I would bet that he has knocked his kids around a time or two. My father was a raging drunk at times and he had no problem knocking us around whenever he got pissed off. It's a good thing for my family that he decided to run off with another woman and leave our mother and us kids alone while we were young. I have no doubt that they spoiled the kids too as our father did the same thing. Then he would get drunk and smash our stuff up if we irritated him. Later he would buy more to replace it. We learned to avoid him at those times but it wasn't always avoidable. I am happy to say that us kids grew up knowing who we didn't want to be like and we were all successful in that endeavor.

His kids need help and their father isn't the person who can help them. At least we had our mother. They don't even have that now.

At least their victim has parents who cared enough to do something to stop the bullying. I hope their daughter stays safe and suffers no repercussions from other kids she goes to school with.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
It seems the father of the bullies just lost his job as a broker. Being that the father of the bullies has a unique name, I did a quick search and the bullies mother is in prison for fraud and money laundering in a real estate scheme that cost banks about $5.3 million dollars that she and five other defendants were busted for. The bullies parents declared bankruptcy and were caught trying to hide assets and parts of their bankruptcy petition were denied due to lying and asset illegal transfers to avoid losing them in the judgment. Not only that but the bankruptcy court noted that some of the assets that the petitioner was after were not hers, they were the result of money laundering...lol! They also had a sham divorce where all assets were transferred to her husband to try to protect them from confiscation.

I came across a story where a bully was tracked down, and it turns out, he was involved in a financial scam as well;
http://news.yahoo.com/writer-s-40-y...nnects-him-with-fellow-victims-190319294.html

In the New Yorker, Kurzweil details a number of failed attempts to track down Cesar before stumbling down a rabbit hole in 2005 that revealed the object of his obsession had been convicted a few years earlier for his involvement in an elaborate international bank fraud and sentenced to prison.

Bullies are dirt bags - period.

If they grow out of whatever is causing them to behave in this manner, great. But, for the most part, once an asshole, always an asshole. And, does it take one morning while drinking coffee for the bully to realize they did some terrible things, be remorseful and stop? Nope. They need to get their ass handed to them in order to wake up.

Also, look at Irving Rosenfeld - the part of where he broke people's windows and then sold them new windows, which was true; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Hustle
In real life, Melvin Weinberg began working for his father only as an adult. He did smash windows at that point, and according to one article after Abscam was revealed, it was indeed done to shore up business for Weinberg's father. A later report, however, states that it was done at the behest of the local union, to punish businesses who used non-union glaziers.

For business or to 'punish' non-union glaziers,.. the reason is pretty irrelevant - this was bully behavior. And, what did he turn out to be? He was scamming people out of money later on in life.

As far as bullies and the GOP,... well, the proof is in the pudding; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq_QHiLO7to

Status
Not open for further replies.