Fastlane ROCKS!

psy44

Banned
May 20, 2002
What'd you guys think of the first season? I thought it was great, and I can't wait til next season...I didn't really like the season finale though. Anyone record all the episodes? I want to buy them...

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: psy44
What'd you guys think of the first season? I thought it was great, and I can't wait til next season...I didn't really like the season finale though. Anyone record all the episodes? I want to buy them...
Crap I forgot it was on...

Gotta check some BitTorrent servers now... see ya. ;)

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: boyRacer
the only reason i watch it is for the cars... and Tiffany... :D
I think that was the whole idea of the show. ;) Too bad it's on Friday nights.

MacGaven

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2002
Agreed psy44.

Fastlane does indeed ROCK and I enjoy watching it every chance I get.

I would also like to point out this is one the best threads I have seen for a while in a sea of nonsense.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Damn no torrent out for it yet. Never saw Miami Vice so I couldn't tell ya...

Basically it's 2 cops with attitudes (Peter Facinelli & Bill Belamy make a good combination actually), lotsa women in bikinis, and some good action. Oh yes, there's everyone's favorite childhood crush, Tiffani Amber Thiessen too... that can't hurt.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Tiffani is hot. I don't particularly enjoy the show all that much, but she's total drool material.

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
It's like a mix of Mission Impossible (Van = Tom Cruise wannabe) and the Fast and the Furious (cars and women). I don't think it's like Miami Vice at all, but, that's my opinion.

I prefer when it used to be on Wed night. Used to come on right after Enterprise (different channel though). Oh well.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: dman
It's like a mix of Mission Impossible (Van = Tom Cruise wannabe) and the Fast and the Furious (cars and women). I don't think it's like Miami Vice at all, but, that's my opinion.

I prefer when it used to be on Wed night. Used to come on right after Enterprise (different channel though). Oh well.

Yeah I like it also. Nice viewing and great cars :D