fastest internet shipping ive ever experienced

trOver

Golden Member
Aug 18, 2006
ordered 4 yate loons at 4:03 pm, checked my email at 8pm-ish, and had an email saying it had been shipped at 5:09pm. Checked my tracking number, and it had already started moving on the truck.

They topped the egg!

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
jabtech has some amazing enthusiast parts. I got most of my modding and water cooling supplies form them.

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Two years ago (roughly) I ordered a Hans-G 19" LCD from Pc Connection at about 1 a.m. on a Wednesday. On Friday it was delivered. I'm in Oregon, it shipped from Ohio. I don't care who you are, that's insane. DHL and PC Connection ftw!

LuckyTaxi

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl
Two years ago (roughly) I ordered a Hans-G 19" LCD from Pc Connection at about 1 a.m. on a Wednesday. On Friday it was delivered. I'm in Oregon, it shipped from Ohio. I don't care who you are, that's insane. DHL and PC Connection ftw!

Never will i order from a company that uses DHL. These pricks were supposed to deliver my package on a Monday, EOB, but the package was delivered on Tuesday instead. Their CS told me "Sir, all our drivers are busy and will do what they can ..." I immediately cut her off telling her Fedex delivers my sh!t the on time.

I'm not angry with them taking an extra day, but telling me that your drivers are busy? Come on now.

phreaqe

Golden Member
Mar 22, 2004
i ordered something from buy.com and had it the next day with the free shipping. i did not know it when ordering the but the distibution place was less then an hour from where i live. it was pretty sweet. i had not even got the email telling me it shipped yet and i got home from work and the package was there for me.

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Fastest I've had was when I ordered some CDs from Tower Records at 9AM, and it was in my mail when I arrived home the next day.

ktehmok

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2001
I wouldn't knock the egg. I ordered an SATA burner on 12/17/2007 at 7:25:15 PM. I got home from work yesterday 12/20/07 at 5pm and it was here. I thought it was my secret santa gift because I wasn't expecting anything else to be here that fast.

It could also be because no one is buying jack shit this year with the economy the way it is. Too many workers & not as many customers. Well, it works for me. Looks like all of the online retailers jumped the gun on their "cut-off shipping date to receive by x-mas" :p

Mar 11, 2004
I've had cases where I ordered something from Dell or Amazon and it was here the next day (and I did free shipping). There was a computer speaker set (can't remember which one it was, but it was a large and heavy box) that I received the next day. Its odd, because everytime I've done faster shipping from Dell it takes longer than their free shipping. Just recently I took advantage of free overnight for something. It was shipped out the 18th with FedEx. Guess what? It won't be delivered until today. I'm not sure who screwed up as the tracking shows it was done FedEx Home (which I believe is residential Ground service). Thankfully it wasn't a time sensitive thing (such as a gift).

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I ordered some CCFLs from Jab-Tech and from order to arrival at my door it was just under 3 days. Nice and fast. However, one of the two orders I put in at the Egg recently was at my door 26 hours from the time I placed the order. I've had fantastic luck with shipping recently save for 1 experience and it's turning out to be awful.