Faster than Joe Mccarty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
More powerful than the Senate Majority Leader. Able to deflect tall buildings in a single thought.

Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird.

It’s a plane

It’s the Republican Party

Yes, it’s the Republican Party, strange visitor from another planet who came to earth with powers and abilities far beneath those of mortal men. The Republican Party, that can change the course of Global Warming, bend truth in its bare mouth. And who, disguised as Ted Cruz, mildly retarded Senator for a great Southern State, fights a never ending battle agains truth, justice and the American way.

And now another exciting episode in the adventures of The Teapublican Party.

Question.... What with 28 Republicans joining Democrats to vote for a clean debt bill and the support from Republican leaders in the Senate, do you think we see a pull back from the Kamikaze wing of the party, or will the anger and insanity of the Right 'primary' the last of the sane out of the party and we will have the ultimate in chaos? Has the madness crested and will it now wane or do we have to go farther down the rabbit hole to get back home again?

Since there is little to no discussion of the topic and much personal back and forth, I'm closing this.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Joe Mccarty?

My theory is that I've gotten a bit of conservative fecal matter under my cap key. For about a month or so I've noticed half way into a sentence that the first word isn't capitalized. You may assume or not that I know how to spell McCarthy, depending, naturally, on how petty you want to be. Naturally, you've already given a good indication of that.

Any opinions on the topic?

Nov 30, 2006
What does Joe McCarthy have to do with Cruz and the Tea Party? I don't get it. And calling people petty for a honest misunderstanding of who/what you're talking about? I don't get that either. Hell...I'm not sure what the topic is for that matter. But I do like the allusion to Superman (even if I don't know what you're talking about)...if that counts for anything.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
What does Joe McCarthy have to do with Cruz and the Tea Party? I don't get it. And calling people petty for a honest misunderstanding of who/what you're talking about? I don't get that either. Hell...I'm not sure what the topic is for that matter. But I do like the allusion to Superman (even if I don't know what you're talking about)...if that counts for anything.

My apologies. I thought folk would be up on the news. Google: Is Ted Cruz the new Joe McCarthy?

I think the folk who questioned McCarthy did so strictly on the spelling. They don't have the brains, if not up on the news, to even wonder about the connection, much less bring that up to my attention. I'm going to stick with 'petty'.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Neither of you can help it but you shouldn't make fun of him about it.
This is you behaving in a manner you chided others in this thread for. If we are petty it is only because we reflect what you are. Because you are in a state of delusion and won't look to see who you are, you expose the same defensiveness you have within you not to see who you are on me when I tell you.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006

Because Ted Cruz acts like Joe McCarthy. He thinks thats his mission to save America when in reality he's just a pathetic selfish little man syndrome wannabe right wing zealot that just like Mccarthy will burn out and fade away.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Terrific, another Republican hate thread from Moonbeam.

Like you don't hate hypocrite traitors. If I hated you I would seek the standard remedy instead of appealing to whatever shred of intelligence might lie buried in all your shit.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Is the OP too stupid to edit his title? :hmm:

I already explained the title, imbecile. The fact that some simpering idiot like yourself is too lazy to read and add 2 and 2 and dickhead enough to insult me about is insufficient reason for me to fix it. I made the mistake, I have no need to try now to cover up that fact. I understand how people with fat heads can't stand to make a public mistake, but I don't get my feelings of worth from pricks like you. I didn't capitalize a letter, you posted the fact that you're a shit head. Perhaps you should fix your post so you don't look like a donkey who doesn't know the difference from a public thoroughfare and a toilet.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I already explained the title, imbecile. The fact that some simpering idiot like yourself is too lazy to read and add 2 and 2 and dickhead enough to insult me about is insufficient reason for me to fix it. I made the mistake, I have no need to try now to cover up that fact. I understand how people with fat heads can't stand to make a public mistake, but I don't get my feelings of worth from pricks like you. I didn't capitalize a letter, you posted the fact that you're a shit head. Perhaps you should fix your post so you don't look like a donkey who doesn't know the difference from a public thoroughfare and a toilet.
You are clearly angry, but in your own words just a few days ago Nobody can bring you down. They can only make you feel what you already feel.

The vitriol you express was already within you. Drako has merely helped you see the rage that is already within. Why hate him for it?

Feb 4, 2009
I think the original plan was a straight up/down vote so essentially it would be passed by Senate Democrats only. That way no Republicans would have to vote for it in an election year. Great plan until Ted "I only think of me" Cruz wanted to filibuster, Republican votes became required.

Status
Not open for further replies.