Farscape webisodes to be made for Scifi.com

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
Did a search, found nothing.

Farscape Revived On SCIFI.COM

SCI FI Channel will revive its popular original show Farscape as a Web-based series of short films on SCIFI.COM's SCI FI Pulse broadband network, part of a slate of new original online programming.

SCI FI has ordered 10 webisodes of Farscape, to be produced by Brian Henson and Robert Halmi Jr. and produced by The Jim Henson Co., in association with RHI Entertainment.

The series will expand the Farscape universe, but the network had no announcements on casting or premiere dates.

Other new online series include SCI FI Tech, a companion to SCIFI.COM's SCI FI Tech blog, and Invent This!, which sets out to find the world's quirkiest inventions and get into the minds of the inventors behind each creation.
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire...gory=0&id=42431&type=0

Farscape was one of my favorite shows. It was disappointing that it had such a short lifespan. However, by the sounds of it, these 10 episodes will probably not have the same cast as before, so I'm not quite sure how I feel about this one.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
A little late methinks. If they had released the series on DVD at reasonable prices they could have done very well. Instead they wanted to rip off the fans of the series by charging outrageous prices for every season. A lesson to be learned for them I guess.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
thought farscape just changed its name to Stargate:Atlantis?

John Crichton and Aeryn Sun are there. D'Argo died in the series finale of Farscape, so him not being on Atlantis was logical. hm.. Wondering when Rygel will make an appearance.

bearxor

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2001
Originally posted by: JEDI

John Crichton and Aeryn Sun are there. D'Argo died in the series finale of Farscape, so him not being on Atlantis was logical. hm.. Wondering when Rygel will make an appearance.

*cough*SG1*cough*

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: JEDI

Uhh, none of them are on Atlantis.