• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Farming Sim 19 free

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
I know, I know it sounds too good to be true but Farming Simulator 19 is free in the Epic store.

It’s sounds mundane I know, but the game looks so cool and offers you an opportunity to get your grunt on without the awesome diesel smell all over your hands 😂

Reactions: drnickriviera

aigomorla

Cases and Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
I think we need a Free Game list as a sticky... For official store free stuff... not giveaways from members.
If i get more people willing to commit to a thread, i'll make one.

Reactions: paperfist

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
How is this game?
Does it have some sort of multiplayer?
Ha I thought it was basically a builder game. I always had my eye on it because of the graphics, but apparently it's multiplayer too:

'Not only does Farming Simulator 19‘s new esports mode have a pick & ban phase so teams can block rival farmers from driving their favourite tractors, it’s possible to lose a match to a tractor rush. I couldn’t imagine how developers Giants Software would turn their sedate till ’em up into a competitive game but they really have. The 3v3 mode has teams compete to harvest wheat and hay, simple enough, with a depth of strategy and tactics from growing score multipliers and character perks and tactically blocking bridges and… what a thing. What a thing this is. I’ve been beaming all morning. Come see it.'

I plan on trying it later tonight, I never played it before.

ASK THE COMMUNITY