Farcry Primal on sale

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
I love the Far Cry series.

Personally, I think they do a lot of things right in these games, and I've always enjoyed the experience. I see all the FC games as superior AAA titles.

That said, I absolutely find these games, and the experience, to be worth the full price. They've been day 1 purchases for me. Far Cry Primal was no exception, and when I completed it I had no regrets.

Now.. if you're not that into Far Cry.. it might not be worth the same to you. Just wanted to point out that these games, including Primal, have definitely proven their worth to me.

clok1966

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2004
The far cry games leave a bit up to the player, I personally love that, but many players dont like the lack of direction, so where is it on sale?

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
I love the Far Cry series.

Personally, I think they do a lot of things right in these games, and I've always enjoyed the experience. I see all the FC games as superior AAA titles.

That said, I absolutely find these games, and the experience, to be worth the full price. They've been day 1 purchases for me. Far Cry Primal was no exception, and when I completed it I had no regrets.

Now.. if you're not that into Far Cry.. it might not be worth the same to you. Just wanted to point out that these games, including Primal, have definitely proven their worth to me.
I really enjoyed Farcry 3 and Blood Dragon, and I'm playing through 4 right now. Primal seemed to have mostly mediocre reviews though and universally thought to not be worth retail price.

ASK THE COMMUNITY