Far-right ‘fever’ in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpanic

Golden Member
Dec 1, 2006
No, but what they both have in common is the fear of their countries being overrun by multiplying hordes of failed cultures.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Our nuts over here tend to be more economic nutters. Theirs are more xenophobic nutters.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Our nuts over here tend to be more economic nutters. Theirs are more xenophobic nutters.

Our right appeals to xenophobia too. They just keep it in check when it's politically beneficial. If it was politically beneficial to go xenophobic nutter, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
I can't really fault them. Have a population of Russian speaking people near you? You might just get thrust into a violent war with Putin's Russia.

I've read somewhat similar things with other countries, like Poland courting Polish speaking people, Hungary courting Hungarian speaking people in neighboring countries...

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
you mean there will be tensions when people of a completely different culture move into your country?

nawwww, that can't possibly happen!

from what news i've read, europeans don't seem to be too happy about north africans coming in. aussies aren't happy about malaysians (i think?) coming down and asking for asylum.

Status
Not open for further replies.