Status
Not open for further replies.

zainali

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2003
http://livingsocial.com/deals/57725-two-movie-tickets

The fine print:
• Limit 1 purchase per customer only
• Promo Codes are valid only for Internet purchases made at www.fandango.com and are not redeemable at theater box office, via Fandango’s telephone or mobile services or through any other website operated by third-party merchants

• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion

• Not valid on IMAX or 3D showings
 (Said that last time but still worked for those)
• Limited to tickets with maximum face value (including Fandango’s convenience fee of up to $2 per ticket) of $15
• Both tickets must be purchased for the same movie and show time in a single transaction
• Promotional value of Promo Codes expire September 9, 2011. Paid value of Promo Codes expires on September 9, 2016, except where prohibited by law.
• Promo Codes have no cash value unless required by law, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and are not for resale or commercial use

• If a movie ticket (with Fandango’s convenience fee included) is more than the $15 maximum Promo Code value, the user must pay the difference with a valid credit or debit card

• The redemption of Promo Codes is subject to Fandango’s terms and conditions at www.fandango.com/termsofuse.aspx and www.fandango.com/PurchasePolicy.aspx 

• Any questions regarding redemption of promo codes on Fandango.com should be directed to Fandango Customer Support at fandango.custhelp.com
• Other conditions apply
• Promotional value expires on September 9, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Seems like a good and legit deal. I NEVER go to see movies b/c it's too expensive. I might use this.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Thanks! It said that tickets ordered on Friday wouldn't get the code emailed until Monday. Just a heads-up if you were wanting to go this weekend.

"We'll email you when your deal is ready to use. If it's a weekday deal, we'll email you the day after the deal runs. If it's a Friday/weekend deal, we'll deliver your deal on Monday."

bjamm2

Dec 29, 2002
I bought two for four tickets total. However I received 4 codes that say they are good for 2x tickets (8 total). Good deal for $18?! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.