Notice how he has repeatedly described the cars that people couldn't afford as Chryslers with big rims. Culturally, who does America associate with such a vehicle? Minorities. It's a racial dog whistle.Here's what we know about the woman we're all talking about:
- She's very poor
- She works hard physical labor
- Her husband was deported years ago, meaning she probably wasn't an American citizen at the time and probably not since, and since he's in El Salvador there's a good chance she's El Salvadoran herself
- She wasn't herself deported, meaning she's probably legally allowed to be here
Here's what we do NOT know from the article:
- She has a bad loan on an expensive car
- She has a long term mortgage on a house she can't afford
But you accuse her of that anyway. That has to come from some kind of stereotyping. From what little we know about her, eskimospy figures the stereotyping is because she's hispanic. Based on your other comments I figure the stereotyping is because she's poor. It's also possible it's because she's an immigrant. Either way, it's not really warranted.
The guy is a huge racist as evidenced by his extensive posting history here. It's funny to me how he keeps trying to play this game where he acts all confused and innocent.