fallout mod for Bioshock

trance247

Jan 17, 2006
I know there are no level making stuff out yet, but I think creative enough people can make a really nice mod (guns are there, plasmids as personality traits, big daddy as a supermutants, splicers are zombies...)? But I bet by the time it's done we will have F3 in or dvd drive...any thoughts/comments?

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
I would cream myself if someone did. I love Fallout, and I love Bioshock.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Isnt Bioshock a first person shooter (with a few RPG elements)? Fallout is an isometric cRPG, kinda hard to pull off a mod for a totally different game like that. I do not think that there is an official toolkit for creating mods for Bioshock (at least not on the same scale as NeverWinter Nights 2).

The new camera mode for NWN2 in the 1.07 provides for isometric viewing / party controls, it would probably be a better idea to clone Fallout using NeverWinter Nights 2 and its extensive modding / toolkit set.

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
I'd really like to experience the world of Fallout from a first-person perspective. I think isometric games are becoming a thing of the past.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
Isnt Bioshock a first person shooter (with a few RPG elements)? Fallout is an isometric cRPG, kinda hard to pull off a mod for a totally different game like that. I do not think that there is an official toolkit for creating mods for Bioshock (at least not on the same scale as NeverWinter Nights 2).

The new camera mode for NWN2 in the 1.07 provides for isometric viewing / party controls, it would probably be a better idea to clone Fallout using NeverWinter Nights 2 and its extensive modding / toolkit set.

i think he means making a fps in the Fallout world...basically what they are doing with fallout 3...