Fake 'WaPo' Robocall (w/ 'jew accent") offers to Pay For For "Damaging" Information On Roy Moore

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 11, 2004
Speaking of the campaign, I'm still waiting for an undocumented immigrant to shoot me in the face per their robocalls.:eek:o_O

You need to wait for them to finish sodomizing you and your wife, daughter, mom, dog, and goldfish first. Then they'll rob you blind. Wait, does that happen before or after they take your job? I forget. I think the terrorism comes last, but maybe not? Because I mean, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for them to become American and displace Americans, and then do a terrorist attack against themselves. That's just not logical, so maybe its how they start?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I thought this thread was going to be new information but alas its not. Shocked? Still shocked from the first time around and how Trumpsters continue to support the GOP no matter what they do.

They got nowhere else to go. That right there scares me to no end. They made it what it is and now they're going to have to live with it. Such being the case, their situation can only turn for the worse. Down the rabbit hole of extremism they went and I don't ever want to ponder on what that party will look like when they decide to dig themselves back out.

Having voted their Liar-in-Chief into office is merely a symptom of the disease they're passing among themselves. Wait 'til they get another chance to let that disease fester into boils for another eight years like it did when Obama took over and I'll let your imagination take over from there because I personally don't want to think about the possibilities that scenario presents. ;)