Fake 'Democrat' websites that actually make you donate to the Republican side.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
That is but one example though. Maybe others are more subtle if they have misled some people. It's like those fake 'Download' buttons on freeware sites that are in fact ads.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
A career politician and insider, Kirkpatrick was booted out of Congress by Arizonans in 2010 after she sided with Nancy Pelosi and supported ObamaCare. But in 2012, she managed to return after Pelosi’s allies came to her rescue with millions of dollars.

That probably explains why Kirkpatrick continues to be in in Pelosi’s back pocket.

Kirkpatrick is a huge embarrassment to Arizona. How?

Kirkpatrick walked out on her own town hall because she didn’t want to answer questions about voting for ObamaCare.
After she lost the election, Kirkpatrick brought campaign staffers on the official House payroll then spent over $100,000 in taxpayer funds on salaries and bonuses for just two days of work.
Kirkpatrick voted to keep the Grand Canyon shut down so she could protect ObamaCare.
Kirkpatrick isn’t just liberal – she doesn’t even do her job as a representative. She missed 16 votes in just her first few days back in Congress.
DONATE-Ann_Kirkpatrick_for_Congress

Fed up with Ann Kirkpatrick? – Sign up Today

Herr Kutz

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
That is but one example though. Maybe others are more subtle if they have misled some people. It's like those fake 'Download' buttons on freeware sites that are in fact ads.

I clicked on several of the links, and they make it completely clear that they are not in support of the candidates.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
hard to protect low information voters from themselves. nothing illegal found.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
A fool and his money.....

From the links you provided anyone who is not a braindead moron can see that they are not in support of those crappy candidates. If someone is too dumb to understand that, well then there's not much anyone can do to help them.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Maybe Repubs think Dems are just brain dead gullible.

Probably not.

It's just a sleazy attempt to steal candidates' name & brand, direct web traffic to Repub locations. It's an ingenious cheap shot & expected sort of behavior considering the source.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Maybe Repubs think Dems are just brain dead gullible.

Probably not.

It's just a sleazy attempt to steal candidates' name & brand, direct web traffic to Repub locations. It's an ingenious cheap shot & expected sort of behavior considering the source.

like the OP?

Just sayin...

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Sums up the ethics of the Republican party pretty well.

That they clearly explain their intentions in plain English and in large letters?

Yep.

However if you go to barackobama.com...there is all kinds of fine print:

No purchase, payment, pledge, or contribution necessary to enter to win. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on February 12, 2014. You may enter by making a pledge to take part in the Sponsor's organizing efforts around the Affordable Care Act here: https://my.barackobama.com/Make-The-Pledge-Entry. Alternatively, visit https://my.barackobama.com/Make-The-Pledge-Alt-Entry to enter without making a pledge. Two winners will receive the following prize package: round trip tickets for winner and one guest from within the fifty United States, DC or Puerto Rico to Washington, D.C.; hotel accommodations for winner and one guest; admission for winner and one guest to the OFA Organizing Summit (approximate combined retail value of all prizes $1450.00. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Promotion open to all U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and 18 or older (or of majority under applicable law). Promotion subject to Official Rules and additional restrictions on eligibility. Sponsor: Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 618120, Chicago, IL 60661.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
That they clearly explain their intentions in plain English and in large letters?

Yep.

However if you go to barackobama.com...there is all kinds of fine print:

Oh wait...that is only available to lawful US citizens. Wonder if they have to show ID to win?

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Just leave those sites up, as a standing display of both GOP's ethics, and their supporters' ethics in the excuses they make.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Just leave those sites up, as a standing display of both GOP's ethics, and their supporters' ethics in the excuses they make.

and as proof that the republicans think Americans are able to read. Democrats believe they are too stupid to read.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Typical liberal whineage,..

Waaah, my wages are too low to cover for my drugs, cable TV, iPhone, tattoos and abortions.

Waaah, I was fired for not being allowed to sleep on my job.

Waaah, I the President didn't send my weekly hush money on revealing he is really a lizard person who crashed in Kenya and taking over the USA.

Now,... waaah, a website is lying to me.

And then we liberals wonder why we keep getting shot in the face for knocking on someone's door for help and playing our music too loud while we threaten to murder random people hanging out at a gas station...

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
It should have been in every language in the world to be inclusive ;) You can't expect Americans to read English. You're just demonstrating your xenophobic hatred :colbert:

Remember, wanting things in America to be in English means you are a bigot.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Ray Bellamy said he wanted to make a political contribution to Alex Sink a Google search landed him at "http://contribute.sinkforcongress2014.com."

"It looked legitimate and had a smiling face of Sink and all the trappings of a legitimate site," Bellamy, a doctor from Tallahassee who follows Florida politics, wrote in an email to the Buzz. (Here's Sink's actual site, which uses a similar color scheme.)

What Bellamy overlooked was that the site is designed to raise money against Sink. "I failed to notice the smaller print: Under "Alex Sink Congress" was the sentence 'Make a contribution today to help defeat Alex Sink and candidates like her,' " he said.

"After sending what I thought was a contribution of 250 dollars to Sink, I get a page clearly thanking me for attempting to defeat Democrats, Obama, and Pelosi.

Is Obamacare reducing our health care costs by reducing the required educational standards to become a doctor?

Is he as thorough reading prescription drug instructions as he is reading websites? I mean, mess up on drug info like doses and frequency, people die. You'd think someone who's job it is to pay extremely close attention to detail, would have noticed the print on the website describing exactly what its purpose is.

Last edited:

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
hard to protect low information voters from themselves. nothing illegal found.

Yep. But idiots are the Dim base so everything is unfair to.them unless you specifically spell out : "idiotic Dim voter don't click where it says donate to defeat this candidate. Defeat means supporting the opponent."

marincounty

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2005
Fucks stole my idea. I was going to create an American Freedom gun rights anti muslim anti abortion Obama is a Kenyan website, and collect thousands from patriots.