FaH---We've been hacked!

RustyNale

Platinum Member
Apr 14, 2001
I was just checking the team stats on Statsman, when I went to go to AnandTech's page all I got was a picture of a dude in Hong Kong ( or somewhere in the far East). Dasm!!:Q

RustyNale

Platinum Member
Apr 14, 2001
That was too strange, I clicked on the TeAm link like 4 times and saw a pic with a chinese dude--- but now it's fine :Q And honest--no beers or anything yet today!

Actaeon--link's under my sig...Statsman

Insidious

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2001
That's a pretty common occurance on statsman....

It's their DNS server going nutz..... just wait a little while and try again...

(It got so bad for me one time... I e-mailed the service and their reply is what
let me know this was the problem.)

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
statsman has been doing that for months now

he either can't or won't do anything about it

maybe he doesn't care

Reel

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2001
one time i got a magic card instead of our team graph. i think it is kinda exciting and fun. You never know what picture will pop up next.

ICXRa

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2001
Originally posted by: ReelC00L
one time i got a magic card instead of our team graph. i think it is kinda exciting and fun. You never know what picture will pop up next.

hahha
I like the way you think:D

JSSheridan

Golden Member
Sep 20, 2002
One time I went to the page, I got a picture of that evil girl from 'The Ring'. Happened a few days after I saw the movie too, so I was a bit unnerved by it. Peace.

Reel

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: JSSheridan
One time I went to the page, I got a picture of that evil girl from 'The Ring'. Happened a few days after I saw the movie too, so I was a bit unnerved by it. Peace.

7 days

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Yea, statsman has a funny DNS or something. :confused:

Sorry about the lack of stats; I didn't get my main rig up until late last night, and I've been feeling like sh!t all week. Stats should resume tonight. :D