FAFSA question...

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
I'm going to be applying for financial aid soon, and I'm looking at the FAFSA pre-application form (http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/preappwk45.pdf)..

What is #85, "What is the student's number in college?" talking about?

It asks about that for your parents later on as well...

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
What the hell? :confused:

I've filled out my FAFSAs several times and don't recall that question being on any of them

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Semester or year in college I think. Been a while since I have filled out the FAFSA.

Tinkerhell

Golden Member
Jul 12, 2003
Originally posted by: minendo
Semester or year in college I think. Been a while since I have filled out the FAFSA.

I dont think thats right because it says at the bottom of that question: Always count yourself as a college student. Do not include your parents. Include others only if they will attend at least half time in a 2004-2005 program that leads to a college degree or certificate.

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001
For a second I thought you wrote FASA and I thought this was going to be about MechWarriors..

:(

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Tinkerhell
Originally posted by: minendo

I dont think thats right because it says at the bottom of that question: Always count yourself as a college student. Do not include your parents. Include others only if they will attend at least half time in a 2004-2005 program that leads to a college degree or certificate.

Ok then, just count the number of family members (brothers and sisters) in college at the same time.

Sid59

Lifer
Sep 2, 2002
how many college girls you plan on shagging. that extra amount = condom + date money./

Oct 9, 1999
ooh we got another AT couple here.

I think the college # is the code to teh college your applying to.

Whydont you apply online.. you need to get a Fedral PIN but its faster applying online
I havent done paperwork for ages.

Tinkerhell

Golden Member
Jul 12, 2003
Originally posted by: The_good_guy
ooh we got another AT couple here.

I think the college # is the code to teh college your applying to.

Whydont you apply online.. you need to get a Fedral PIN but its faster applying online
I havent done paperwork for ages.

we are applying online