FaD - Mondobyte has Taken 7'th Place Overall!

Ross Whitehead

Golden Member
Apr 6, 2002
Mondobyte has moved from 8'th place overall in FaD rankings to 7'th!

Congrats Mondobyte, keep up the crunching.

The FaD member stats can be found here.

:D

waitman

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2002
Way to go Mondobyte, congratulations. Always looking to improve FAD!

waitman

EDIT: A warm welcome to the forums for Ladypcer, Glad to have you aboard.

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
Thanks for all the accolades. I am sure there or others who deserve more.

I do the best I can with what I have. That said, I never have a reason for regrets or recriminations. What you see is what you get. I am a crude, crass, and blunt individual .... I don't candy coat the obvious.

Just returned from a fabulous weekend with the wife. She is in Santiago, Chile on business. Columbus day was a National Holiday in Chile so I went down for the 3-Day weekend. Left Friday evening and returned Tuesday AM just in time to go to work (the boss cut me some slack and let me have Monday off although it is not a paid holiday here - The boss ... Bill .. ROCKS).

It is spring in Santiago. All the flowers and trees are in full bloom. We went to Valparaiso (Pacific Coast) on Saturday ... visited the many wineries along the way and tasted ourselves into heaven) ... you know ... they have the right idea in Chile ... anything goes on the beaches. I'll leave that to your imagination but I presume most of you will figure that out. There were all manner of beautiful scenery! Both active and passive. The wind, the sky, the waves, the ocean, the women. The Latinos are very HOT on the beaches .... There are many very fine women in Chile!

The food was exquisite and inexpensive. The wines are incomparable. The women ... (don't tell my wife) Of all the places I have visited on the earth ... Asia, Europe, South America, Central America, the Caribbean ... this is the only place that I might consider living outside the United Statees. Even Canada is not as hospitable as Chile. A meal in America that would cost 100-200 was under 21 in Chile ... with tip.

I was VERY impressed. My wife, who has been there much longer, agrees and has proposed that we should retire there. 'Nough said???? ("Yes Dear")

Hey ... we need to RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT ...

I am doing the best I can to expand, proliferate (as far as I know there is no FaD Anti-Proliferation Treaty) ... and run more computers. More on that soon!

Crunch on fellow teammates.

PS. ... Perhaps the most important part of this post ... WELCOME LP_FAD !!!!!!!!