FAD: Jun-30 mondobyte's doing the TOP-DAWG dance today!

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
41 active members returned 814,844 points yesterday :thumbsup:

mondobyte leads the pack today with 105,389 points! Honourable mentions go to Rebel_Alliance (81,095 pts) and TA_GeoffS (74,373 pts).

mechBgon;1 was our highest climber jumping 1,036 spots!

Today's Milestone Makers
TA_GeoffS crossed 11 yrs CPU time
Milestones are every 1M pts, 1M molecules, 1 yr CPU time

Please join me in welcoming our newest members:
(none)

... and wishing all the best to our departed members:
(none)

Welcome all and thanks for crunching with us!

More TeAm Stats can be found HERE

Slatzman

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2002
Thanks for the stats Mondo.

I am guessing today is the day that all the cows have saved their dumps for. A nice big ending to their stampede...should be interesting. Or does the stampede las tfor more than a month?

Slatz

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Slatzman

I am guessing today is the day that all the cows have saved their dumps for. A nice big ending to their stampede...should be interesting. Or does the stampede las tfor more than a month?

Slatz

Looks like TIMO is calling up reinforcements to stave off the cows :D

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Slatzman

Slatz

If they are it's not showing up in the stats yet. Only 4 million for the day so far ( Still a million behind TSC Russia for the day )

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
Hi TeAM,

It looks like it will be a long hot summer. It isn't so much an issue of the cost of the A/C ... but the fact that it is not keeping up with the heat.

Yesterday it reached 104 here (actual - not heat index) at the house (I had another thermometer that was at 103.6) which is HOT ... REALLY HOT!

I had to shut down most of the computers to keep the temps inside in the range of 73-78 ... keeps the boss happy (my wife!).

The rest of the hordes are on summer break.

Looks like I won't be doing the Top Dawg dance very often until the temps come down.

Fardringle

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
104 degrees is definitely too hot inside the house! Maybe you need to install a liquid Nitrogen tank in the basement to keep those beasts cooled. :D

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Sorry for your loss in production, but no worries we will gang up on the top spot....Dog Pile LOL

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
You aren't the only one in that boat Mondo so don't feel bad about it.I've had to do much the same thing down here. It's the rest of the RA gang keeping the RA afloat right these days.
It's actually been hotter up there where you are than it has down here the last few days.

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
We're hitting around 100 degrees here too, I've got the swamp cooler (evaporative cooler, you high-humidity peeps don't know about these :D ) on a timer now, keeps the house in the mid-high 70s and is WAY cheaper than AC. Cat appreciates it too :D

JC

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
Originally posted by: JC
We're hitting around 100 degrees here too, I've got the swamp cooler (evaporative cooler, you high-humidity peeps don't know about these :D ) on a timer now, keeps the house in the mid-high 70s and is WAY cheaper than AC. Cat appreciates it too :D
JC

Yeah .. we high humidity peeps do know about swamp coolers. Wish it were that simple here ...

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Fardringle
104 degrees is definitely too hot inside the house! Maybe you need to install a liquid Nitrogen tank in the basement to keep those beasts cooled. :D

Wasn't 104 inside ... outside .. but to keep the inside temps under 80, I had to dump most of the horde here ...

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: mondobyte
JC

Yeah .. we high humidity peeps do know about swamp coolers. Wish it were that simple here ...

This one don't. Never hear of them down this way.

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Freewolf
Originally posted by: mondobyte
JC

This one don't. Never hear of them down this way.

OK now I do
http://www.rawtimes.com/swamp.html