FAD: Jul-18 Rebel_Alliance's doing the TOP-DAWG dance today!

Silverthorne

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2004
34 active members returned 521,786 points yesterday :thumbsup:

Rebel_Alliance leads the pack today with 57,592 points! Honourable mentions go to BadThad (53,106 pts) and Silverthorne (42,363 pts).

ecvs85 was our highest climber jumping 54 spots!

Today's Milestone Makers
Soni crossed 1M molecules
Milestones are every 1M pts, 1M molecules, 1 yr CPU time

Please join me in welcoming our newest members:
(none)

... and wishing all the best to our departed members:
(none)

Welcome all and thanks for crunching with us!

More TeAm Stats can be found HERE

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Originally posted by: BadThad
Numbers seem really low lately....strange.

<Scotty> I'm givin' 'er all she's got, Cap'n! </Scotty>

:D

Xemus

Nov 27, 2003
I downloaded, installed, and registered the client, as per the instructions here:
http://forums.wolfsraider.com/index.php?showtopic=3/

However, it still says the client is snoozing.. How do I force it to "wake up"?

Edit: Apparently, if you set the graphics to "stopped" instead of "hidden", it also stops the work. Resolved and happily crunching.

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Xemus
I downloaded, installed, and registered the client, as per the instructions here:
http://forums.wolfsraider.com/index.php?showtopic=3/

However, it still says the client is snoozing.. How do I force it to "wake up"?

Edit: Apparently, if you set the graphics to "stopped" instead of "hidden", it also stops the work. Resolved and happily crunching.

That is correct and welcome to the team!

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004

Thanks Silver! :)

Could be that my production has hit an extreme new low (at least for me).

I've been combatting Viri, worms, spyware and limited access to the FaD site to a couple times per week in an attempt to contain the infections.

Nasty buggers. ... I caught them from a client via Remote Access. I've definitely learned a lesson from this ...

mondo

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: mondobyte

I've been combatting Viri, worms, spyware and limited access to the FaD site to a couple times per week in an attempt to contain the infections.

Nasty buggers. ... I caught them from a client via Remote Access. I've definitely learned a lesson from this ...

mondo

Sorry to hear that Mondo. A lot of us have lower numbers right now due to heat and other factors

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: Freewolf

mondo

Sorry to hear that Mondo. A lot of us have lower numbers right now due to heat and other factors

ouch sorry mondo.

I left jim alone to crunch fad for a bit... couldn't stomach seti ending and me with a lowly 1023 wu, I will be back after around 5000 wu are completed or seti ends.

I am doing 75 to 80 a day so far :p

Mike

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Wolfsraider
Originally posted by: Freewolf

mondo

ouch sorry mondo.

I left jim alone to crunch fad for a bit... couldn't stomach seti ending and me with a lowly 1023 wu, I will be back after around 5000 wu are completed or seti ends.

I am doing 75 to 80 a day so far :p

Mike

I believe that are still 4 of us crunching FaD for the RA. At least as far as I know.

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
oops ok

I will return, I just hated seeing the lowest number I have had on a project and it had to be on the first project..

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Wolfsraider
oops ok

I will return, I just hated seeing the lowest number I have had on a project and it had to be on the first project..

If it makes you feel better you have both my freewolfman ( My First from June 1999 )and my Freewolf account beat already.
:p