Facebook Threatens to Shut Down Conservative Facebook Page Site

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
This is what liberal "tolerance" looks like....take a good look at the bigots among us masquerading as decent and "enlightened" human beings.

No, conservative are masquerading as mature and responsible adults as they destroy the country. Insanity that is dangerous can't be tolerated. German tolerance allowed the Nazis to attain power. Mutiny is required when the captain becomes insane. Conservatives have abused tolerance by having none themselves. They will not compromise so they have to be rolled. Show me another way, please.

You understand, I hope, that I know where the errors in my thinking may lie because I have learned to see the errors in yours. I have made the assumption that conservatives are irredeemably mad. Challenge that.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
No, conservative are masquerading as mature and responsible adults as they destroy the country.

Conservatives want to destroy the nation?

Its liberals who give handouts to everyone that can walk across the border, or apply for social security disability, or too lazy to work,,,.

My paycheck is not a liberal debt card for welfare.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
you must have missed most of last year when they went public and their stock tanked

Low wage chinese workers for not understand freedom of speech.

But then again, social networking sites are not platforms for social agendas.

Didnt facebook go public last year?

They are publicly traded yes, but they are still private (as in, not run by the government).

Public schools = public entity run by the government
Facebook = publicly owned private corporation
Mom 'n' Pop's gas 'n' go = privately owned private corporation.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Conservatives want to destroy the nation?

Its liberals who give handouts to everyone that can walk across the border, or apply for social security disability, or too lazy to work,,,.

My paycheck is not a liberal debt card for welfare.

Yep because there are no conservatives using that debt card or welfare. Not millions of them... You are a hack, son... a poor one at that. Keep trying to divide the country, your ilk has been trying for decades. Will you succeed? I seriously doubt it...

Nov 30, 2006
No, conservative are masquerading as mature and responsible adults as they destroy the country. Insanity that is dangerous can't be tolerated. German tolerance allowed the Nazis to attain power. Mutiny is required when the captain becomes insane. Conservatives have abused tolerance by having none themselves. They will not compromise so they have to be rolled. Show me another way, please.

You understand, I hope, that I know where the errors in my thinking may lie because I have learned to see the errors in yours. I have made the assumption that conservatives are irredeemably mad. Challenge that.
I have made the assumption that human beings (in general) are irredeemably mad. Challenge that.

Apr 27, 2012
Ah so now instead of fake news stories we are going to get the contents of yet another trolls INBOX with false, misleading, even LYING Titles?... sorry mate, don't want to read your stupid hit pieces. Especially the one's that are forwarded to you. Pst, FB doesn't have the power to shut down their WEBSITE. FB can and does take down pages on THEIR servers.

What is your problem? All you do is follow me around, The title is a direct copy from the article!!!

So you didn't even bother to read the article, thats nice. I never said the website it was obvious to anyone with even minimum intelligence that I was talking about their facebook page

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
I'm sure "Cunts on the Right" aren't being forthcoming with the real reason why they think their group was closed/locked out.

I've seen some of the worst groups on FB that are all still within FB's terms of service....and I have seen some extreme groups that are not and they get shut down normally.

Like my Grandma always said "There are always two sides to a story, your side....and the truth."

Always refreshing to see the 'civil speech' of the left. Say that about a lib girl's site and watch the shrieking ensue.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Why don't conservatives ever make popular websites and ban the left? :colbert:

Cuz if they did, the left would squeal like the stuck pigs that they are, sue the website and try to get it shut down. Libs have cornered the market on hate and intolerance.

Apr 27, 2012
Always refreshing to see the 'civil speech' of the left. Say that about a lib girl's site and watch the shrieking ensue.

Agree, Shame on her for attacking them like that. This is exactly what the thread is about, liberals and double standards, say whatever you want about Conservatives but dont dare attack liberals.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
What is your problem? All you do is follow me around, The title is a direct copy from the article!!!

So you didn't even bother to read the article, thats nice. I never said the website it was obvious to anyone with even minimum intelligence that I was talking about their facebook page

Pst.... YOU posted it. Congrats on REPOSTING something someone sent to you with a false, LYING title!!! Do your OWN damage control. You did NOT have to post the lying, false title, YOU chose to do that. Have some standards and de-troll your OP's and people won't poke sticks at you.

EDIT: There you go! See, that wasn't so hard. An accurate Title now...

Last edited:

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Yep because there are no conservatives using that debt card or welfare. Not millions of them... You are a hack, son... a poor one at that. Keep trying to divide the country, your ilk has been trying for decades. Will you succeed? I seriously doubt it...

The only people trying to divide this nation are liberals with their "we have to take care of everyone at the expense of the middle class" attitude.

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
There is no democracy or freedom on Facebook, unless it is acceptable and/or in benefit for Facebook. Facebook can do anything they want with the content and users they own.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
First of all if you are on the friend list you should not be able to complain about a facebook page you friended. Second of all unfreind the page and move on. I see no real standards to facebook at all. I dont see why they even show up on the radar screen unless they are going to other face book pages with information that people do not want to hear.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
There is no democracy or freedom on Facebook, unless it is acceptable and/or in benefit for Facebook. Facebook can do anything they want with the content and users they own.

And the suckage factor in FB has risen sharply over the past year. It gets more buggered up with every update. It takes a lib to find a way to ruin what was basically fine.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If all you have is you are complaining about democracy and freedom, that is the biggest liberal crybaby complaint I ever heard.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
And you had a problem with Sausage and Bulimia. :rolleyes:

They're kids. Adults are fair game.

I see no sense in attacking someone else's kids just cause you don't like their daddy.

I can attack these women because I don't like their message or the type of people they harbor in their community..so its really no wonder FB is trying to police their group.

Apr 27, 2012
They're kids. Adults are fair game.

I see no sense in attacking someone else's kids just cause you don't like their daddy.

I can attack these women because I don't like their message or the type of people they harbor in their community..so its really no wonder FB is trying to police their group.

Gotta love the hypocrisy, They are fair game since they are the kids of obama. You attacked them for no reason since they oppose your views and went after your precious obama

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Gotta love the hypocrisy, They are fair game since they are the kids of obama. You attacked them for no reason since they oppose your views and went after your precious obama

Are you serious, Incorruptible?

Sasha and Malia deserved to be attacked because they're Obama's kids? You're a fucking idiot for sure.

I didn't attack them because they came after Obama, clown. I've actually found some excerpts from their little group online and their followers are no better than your dumb ass. I don't like people like YOU.

And I hope you don't ever reproduce.