Facebook question

Feb 19, 2001
Everyone keeps making those events. Now I've never lost my phone and out of my close friends I've only heard of 2 guys actually getting their phones stolen.

Now I don't get how people keep making these events left and right. I sometimes wonder if it's created by guys who clearly just want some girls to join and drop off a number... No idea. What do you guys think?

enwar3

Golden Member
Jun 26, 2005
Well they usually only invite their friends... so I don't see how/why random girls would join and post their number.....

Aug 25, 2004
Originally posted by: DLeRium
Everyone keeps making those events. Now I've never lost my phone and out of my close friends I've only heard of 2 guys actually getting their phones stolen.

Now I don't get how people keep making these events left and right. I sometimes wonder if it's created by guys who clearly just want some girls to join and drop off a number... No idea. What do you guys think?

Go to sleep, wake up in the morning and read your OP again.

erub

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
I know exactly what he's talking about, although the number of them have slowed for my friends. My phone number is in my facebook profile, so I don't feel the need to join these events, if they are looking for my number they can get it from there.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
This really didnt make sense to you guys or was one person like "What?" and so it became the cool thing to do?

You should make a group called: "I lost my phone and need your numbers, just kidding, but still... give me your numbers"