Facebook doing more to protect America then BLOTUS

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Facebook deletes more Russian troll farm-affiliated accounts

Not that it was hard since Trump has done NOTHING! One single 30 minute National Security meeting to discuss election interference. Barely enough time for the Dear Leader intros. Just enough for photo-op and talking point. "See I'm the toughest ever on Russia"

Hopefully Facebook will have better luck then 2016.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...ian-troll-farm-affiliated-accounts/484159002/

Last edited:

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Facebook is talking a lot, but in practice refusing to remove blatant anti-semitic Hitler worshiping posts and memes.

I've reported them, only to have Facebook come back and say they don't violate their community standards.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Well, of course Facebook is doing more since '45 is doing nothing! Anyway, Facebook is just getting itself in the news in a positive light.

dyna

Oct 20, 2006
Facebook deletes more Russian troll farm-affiliated accounts

Not that it was hard since Trump has done NOTHING! One single 30 minute National Security meeting to discuss election interference. Barely enough time for the Dear Leader intros. Just enough for photo-op and talking point. "See I'm the toughest ever on Russia"

Hopefully Facebook will have better luck then 2016.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...ian-troll-farm-affiliated-accounts/484159002/

Facebook got off easy for being the primary platform of election interference and a tool for Russian Trolls, it is good to see they are making progress.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Just saw a story today, didn't get to hear it all, but it sounds like they're failing.

Feb 4, 2009
Facebook has asked for guidance from the Intelligence Services and has received none. Seems like the Intelligence Services are waiting for Dear Leader to okay it.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Facebook is talking a lot, but in practice refusing to remove blatant anti-semitic Hitler worshiping posts and memes.

I've reported them, only to have Facebook come back and say they don't violate their community standards.

This 110% Over the years I have seen blatant racist/homophobic/bigoted posts that are A OK with Facebook. Try reporting a 1 fake friend obvious Russian troll farm account and get met with a doesn't violate our policy bullshit. I deleted my FB account less than a year ago and don't visit news sites that still use the Facebook widget social forums app. If I have to log into FB to comment I leave...