extremist Repub Elise Stefanik failed to get http://EliseStefanik2022.com for her re-election. Someone else got it and Hilarity ensues

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
That guy also has other websites. Look at the bottom of hers

TheLaurenBoebert.com
GymJordan2022.com
GovernorGregAbbott.com
GovernorDeFailure.com
CongressmanGaetz.com
DevinNunes2022.com

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
More reality then satire
I, Elise Stefanik, am a monster. I am a vile and disgusting politician who is responsible for the Buffalo NY shooting spree. How? What is in his manifesto is what I placed into his head. Why? Because I want power. I want votes. I don't want to lead. I want to rule. People will lose lives, but that's not my concern. I'm here for the exposure, the power, the control. I will continue to do everything in my power to raise White Supremacy higher than it's ever been.

If you're a Democrat reading this. You better start swinging for the fences. Your bullshit subpoenas and harshly written letters are hilarious. Start punching. Start kicking. Start fighting back. Otherwise, this will continue to slowly become the easiest win for GOP Sycophants.

Reactions: esquared

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
So I'm confused. Is this not her official website, or is it? Looks pretty official to me. But some moron on her webteam messed up the donation links, they dint work. No worries, I'll just tie my donation to a brick and toss it at her house. In fact, I suggest everyone do the same. I'll furnish the bricks.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
So I'm confused. Is this not her official website, or is it? Looks pretty official to me. But some moron on her webteam messed up the donation links, they dint work. No worries, I'll just tie my donation to a brick and toss it at her house. In fact, I suggest everyone do the same. I'll furnish the bricks.
Didnt you read thread title?

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Her wiki page.

Elise Marie Stefanik (/stəˈfɑːnɪk/; born July 2, 1984) is an American politician serving as the U.S. representative for New York's 21st congressional district since 2015. As chair of the House Republican Conference since 2021, she is the third-ranking House Republican.

wow...

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Her wiki page.

Elise Marie Stefanik (/stəˈfɑːnɪk/; born July 2, 1984) is an American politician serving as the U.S. representative for New York's 21st congressional district since 2015. As chair of the House Republican Conference since 2021, she is the third-ranking House Republican.

wow...

Yeah, they ousted Cheney for joining the Jan 6 committee and replaced her with Stefanick, the Trump bootlicker.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Thats actually better than many GOP websites. It would work more effectively if the big paragraph didnt have her calling herself a monster. If it appeared halfway sincere, it could make a lot of people think it was her actual website, and while it might persuade the real assholes to vote for her, it could turn away a shitload of undecided voters.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Any thoughts on her political and social stances?
None. I have no idea who she is or what she stands for. I simply read a bit on that site and decided the writing was terrible. Someone with a bit of talent could have really run with that.