Extremist antigay group in Lebanon Pa want monument mocking gay student's suicide:(

dpm

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2002
Jesus H Christ. That is so sickening. To think that they have the nerve to call themselves Christians.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Ugh, Baptists. Why am I not surprised? That's just sad. :frown:

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
I knew that article was about Phelps before I even clicked on it. He and his followers need beatings....daily. :|

He and his asshole groupies staged a big protest right in front of the building where I work a few years ago because they don't want us doing AIDS research. They think it's a plague from God to punish gay people and that we shouldn't interfere.
rolleye.gif

Gand1

Golden Member
Nov 17, 1999
That ass came to Bethlehem, PA (my town) to organize a protest in front of the apiscopal (sp?) church during a food drive. We all ignored him and his followers and the papers slammed him. :disgust:

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
thats really fckd up. POS bastard MOFO. i can't believe this sh*t is happening in America in 2004. I think he should move to Afghanistan and join the Taliban

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: Gand1
That ass came to Bethlehem, PA (my town) to organize a protest in front of the apiscopal (sp?) church during a food drive. We all ignored him and his followers and the papers slammed him. :disgust:

you shoulda Kicked his A55 Seabass!

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Westboro Baptist.
rolleye.gif

I don't understand that guy's problem. He is no Christian, that is for sure. The Gospel of Christ is a message of love for all peoples, even (especially) for those who some might consider sinners.

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Not that I support what they are doing, but we have rights in this country and they have a right to do this.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Thats sick. Unbelievable. Its one thing to disagree with a person on such views, but to take this kind of stand is pure hatred. People like that just gravitate towards a reason to be hateful. He should be ashamed of himself and the people with this church as well.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Not that I support what they are doing, but we have rights in this country and they have a right to do this.

They have a right to put hateful monuments in Public places?

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Originally posted by: sandorski

Yes. Unless it infringes on other people's rights.

I'm talking about rights in the constitution, not the right to not be offended or the right to own a TV or luxury car

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: sandorski

Yes. Unless it infringes on other people's rights.

I'm talking about rights in the constitution, not the right to not be offended or the right to own a TV or luxury car

So anyone can put up anything on a Public place, ok.