Extracting Cinemas From a game

Glitchny

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2002
does anybody here know how to extract the cinemas from a game? i KNow that some games save the cinemas after u unlock them. But i want to make a music video and use some of them but they are made so that adobe wont let me import them. Anyone know if there is a way??

ANd i know this should probally be in the software forum, but i figure u guys can answer faster

godspeedx

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2002
Originally posted by: Glitchny
does anybody here know how to extract the cinemas from a game? i KNow that some games save the cinemas after u unlock them. But i want to make a music video and use some of them but they are made so that adobe wont let me import them. Anyone know if there is a way??

ANd i know this should probally be in the software forum, but i figure u guys can answer faster

Hehe, yeah it probably should be in there, but you might get a few decent replies in here before it gets sent.

The only thing I could say is check the CD, I know that sometimes videos/cinemas are saved on the CD and are read that way in a game.

Glitchny

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2002
Originally posted by: godspeedx
Originally posted by: Glitchny

Hehe, yeah it probably should be in there, but you might get a few decent replies in here before it gets sent.

The only thing I could say is check the CD, I know that sometimes videos/cinemas are saved on the CD and are read that way in a game.

I know that they are on the cd and saved on the computer, but whenever i try to put them in primere it wont let me, and they are the Warcraft 3 cinemas, i jsut want to know if there is a way to format them so that primere will let me use them