Explosive Story About Trump's Racism In The Eighties

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Tombstone1881

Aug 8, 2014
Surprised you're still trying to sell the narrative of black vs white for Zimmerman. As opposed to defense.

But that's ok. I never said Zimmerman was a good guy, in fact, I think he's pretty pathetic. However, everybody has the right to defend themselves if their life is in danger.

Defense? That's exactly what Treyvon Martin was trying to do. He was trying to defend himself from a redneck bigot who was stalking him and threatening his life.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Is Trump a racist and a xenophobe?...No

Is Trump playing into the fears of racists and xenophobes to garner votes to win a presidential election?...Yes

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
So somebody *alleges* Trump was racist 30+ years ago in an uncorroborated hit piece. OMG, this is *EXPLOSIVE*.

lol.

Not.
Come on, you want *actual proof* someone is a racist, and not 30+ year old hearsay based on one person, with a story that if you actually read it has nothing in particular to do with Trump himself? (ie: we don't know from that bit of bullshit who 'the bosses' were or what was the actual reason anyone was cleared from whatever floor, or really if it had anything to do with Trump arriving there or not, it's just the CLASSIC liberal 'fill in the blank so you can point and yell racism' bullshit that leftwing dipshits suck from the asses off their political puppet masters like pablum. )

It's almost comical how totalitarian the left reveals itself. I swear, if Obama himself had an R after his name, they'd cough up stories from 30 years ago about how he's a racist against black people.

Last edited:

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
See the two posts preceding yours for examples lol. Everything from we already spend enough to evolution to the moon protecting itself, but even then no real reason not to other than it seems hard.

Why don't you provide a real response instead of just "lol"? I've shown you that there are substantial efforts to secure the border, why don't you tell me why what we're spending is not enough and how much we should be spending?

As far as the net migration being essentially zero, I've heard that first talked about at the peak of the financial crisis but I'm wondering if now - in 2015 and the U.S. only just now coming off a tremendous bull run in the markets and fairing better than most of the rest of the world - that it still holds true?

Muchachos! Did you hear the Dow hit 18,000? Let's make a run mañana!

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
I also find it amazing that when facing the issue of securing the border, so many throw their hands in the air and declare it impossible. A good number of other nations do it. Just like single payer health care, we can do it too.

Yeah, England did a hell of job with their moat.

Please tell me which countries secured their 1,900 mile border.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Come on, you want *actual proof* someone is a racist, and not 30+ year old hearsay based on one person, with a story that if you actually read it has nothing in particular to do with Trump himself? (ie: we don't know from that bit of bullshit who 'the bosses' were or what was the actual reason anyone was cleared from whatever floor, or really if it had anything to do with Trump arriving there or not, it's just the CLASSIC liberal 'fill in the blank so you can point and yell racism' bullshit that leftwing dipshits suck from the asses off their political puppet masters like pablum. )

It's almost comical how totalitarian the left reveals itself. I swear, if Obama himself had an R after his name, they'd cough up stories from 30 years ago about how he's a racist against black people.
Just wait till they start rolling it out against Carson. He's already holding black people accountable for their actions. I mean, the nerve!

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Yeah, England did a hell of job with their moat.

Please tell me which countries secured their 1,900 mile border.
Please tell me the counties that went to the moon, or the ones who started the internet, or the ones who have built the greatest military in history, or the ones who discovered the atomic bomb first, or the ones who have the greatest economy on history.

The left is all about can't.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Please tell me the counties that went to the moon, or the ones who started the internet, or the ones who have built the greatest military in history, or the ones who discovered the atomic bomb first, or the ones who have the greatest economy on history.

Nice diversion. That's pretty much all you've got, isn't it?

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Nice diversion. That's pretty much all you've got, isn't it?

God you are a fucking moron. Great Wall of China is more than double that border.

And it was built how long ago?

You fucking liberals are all the same. You can't build your own borders. You can't find your own fucking jobs. You can't get your own medical coverage. You can't pay for your own education.

Everything has to be done for you like you are little itty bitty babies. If it were up to you guys we'd all be sitting around in a collective wondering why we can't figure out how to build roads, because, you know, that's too hard too.

We only have the most extensive road collection on the planet. How was that built? We have *MILLIONS* of miles of paved road.

Yet we can't build a 2k mile border.

In the state of Minnesota they probably pave/cement more miles of road in 3 months than most states complete in a year. Why don't you let the good people of that state go down and build the thing if you're too fucking lazy.

Man the fuck up.

Last edited:

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
God you are a fucking moron. Great Wall of China is more than double that border.

You fucking liberals are all the same. You can't build your own borders. You can't find your own fucking jobs. You can't get your own medical coverage. You can't pay for your own education.

Everything has to be done for you like you are little itty bitty babies. If it were up to you guys we'd all be sitting around in a collective wondering why we can't figure out how to build roads, because, you know, that's too hard too.

We only have the most extensive road collection on the planet. How was that built? We have *MILLIONS* of miles of paved road.

In the state of Minnesota they probably pave/cement more miles of road in 3 months than most states complete in a year. Why don't you let the good people of that state go down and build the thing if you're too fucking lazy.

Man the fuck up.

LoLegendkiller!

Now you're moving the goalposts.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
LoLegendkiller!

Now you're moving the goalposts.

How so? You guys sit there saying we can't build this, can't build that. The amount of money we'd save by getting rid of the illegals and building a secure border would be enormous.

There's only one reason why we can't build it, because people like you.

Mewling little bitches who haven't amounted to much in life and just want to give everything away for free.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
How so? You guys sit there saying we can't build this, can't build that. The amount of money we'd save by getting rid of the illegals and building a secure border would be enormous.

There's only one reason why we can't build it, because people like you.

Mewling little bitches who haven't amounted to much in life and just want to give everything away for free.

First you didn't read. Then when I pointed out your ignorance you have to duhflect into "but...but..but..."

LOLegendkiller!

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
See the two posts preceding yours for examples lol. Everything from we already spend enough to evolution to the moon protecting itself, but even then no real reason not to other than it seems hard.

Still nothing? Pathetic.

Who said we were incapable? You just can't swallow enough of Trump's spunk, can you? Tell my why a country with zero net immigration across that border should spend tens of billions building a stupid wall. Also, I know that you think Mexicans are subhuman pieces of filth, but believe it or not, they can get here other ways if they really want to. You just can't wait until big boat loads of them start capsizing in the Gulf of Mexico, you see the shit that goes on in Europe and can't wait for children to drown in the sea.

Since before the Mongol conquest you stupid fuck.

LOL. Liberals support the government research and government programs that led directly to all the things you cited: going to the moon, inventing the internet, etc.

It's you xenophobic conservatives that are so scared of the brown people and don't understand economics that want to build fortresses like fucking kids in their cute little play forts. That's pretty much your emotional equivalent right there.

Man the fuck up.

Building a fortified barrier is literally the same thing as building a road.