Experiences with Flower delivery services in LA area?

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
Hi all :)

I'd like to send some flowers on a monthly basis (most likely will just try to do it once or twice before I move to any regular plan) to a certain individual's workplace in that area.

Now I'm used to researching before I buy or purchase things. The internet is great for that as I know of sites that gives awesome reviews on products. I could probably find 20 reviews for any common computer part, and on worse case scenarios I can still get 2-3 user opinions about a specific product.

But googling is failing to give me good information on different delivery services for flowers...for the obvious reason that its easier to get tech information on a creation of technology :p

so i'm wondering if anyone has experience with a flower delivery service in the los angeles area. I'm really interested in quality and customer services to price ratio as the number one key factor.

Does anyone have reccomendations, because rather than google and just "try my luck" i'd rather trust the advice of people who have already done this.

edit:

delivery would be the 91XXX area code - by Universal Studios (I just don't remember the area code, beyond the first two digits)