Expel Texas from the United States?

Should the United States Expel Texas from the Union?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but force Texas to change its name to Jesusland

• Yes, but force Texas to change its name to Jesusistan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2004
Should we Violently Expel the State of Texas from the United States?

Link: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...-and-exile-all-tea-party-tards-texas/yDfYxxk7

This is a petition to forcibly expel the State of Texas from the United States of America and to exile all Tea Party 'Tards, Christian Taliban, and devout Republicans to the new Nation of Texas. Also, the large amount of national debt attributable to the policies of George W. Bush will be given to the Nation of Texas.

This will rid the United States of the Tea Party scum that is preventing our nation from advancing socially and economically. It will also allow us to replace our failing, expensive, and inefficient health care system with a less expensive, more efficient, and proven form of socialized medicine. It will also allow for the implementation of economic policies to prevent the top 5% of the populace from stealing the wealth created by the working people of the lower 95%.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Hell no, Texas gotta go!
Hell no, Texas gotta go!
Hell no, Texas gotta go!

I'm thinking t-shirts and caps?

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This might be great for Texas. There are a lot of coal power plants in Texas that are owned by out of state companies. Texas also has oil and access to the sea. Then they can make out of contry people pay $5,000 for a tourist visa.

Last edited:

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
This might be great for Texas** There are a lot of coal power plants in Texas that are owned by out of state ***panies** Texas also has oil and access to the sea** Then they can make out of contry people pay $5,000 for a tourist visa**

Yes, it will be interesting to see what happens when people downwind of the Texas power plants in the real USA sue Texas for damages**

DietDrThunder

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2001
I vote yes, only so Texas/Texans can distance themselves from haters like WhipperSnapper** Distance themselves from haters who don't believe in the Constitution, who believe that just because someone may have a different opinion than them, may believe in a religion, and may have a different political affiliation than them, that these people are somehow lesser beings and don't deserve to belong in the United States**

From my experiences, I find that really good ideas can derive from collaberation of diverse individuals** If I ever came to a situation in where someone gave me the ultimatum of "Think like me, believe like me, live like me, or leave", I'd choose to leave**

"Can we all just get along?" - Rodney King

Last edited:

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The thing is the Texas power generated is owned a lot by out of state power ***panies** They put it in Texas because they dont want the pollution on the east coast or california or wherever** This is a larger problem than you think**

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
I vote yes, only so Texas/Texans can distance themselves from haters like WhipperSnapper** Distance themselves from haters who don't believe in the Constitution, who believe that just because someone may have a different opinion than them, may believe in a religion, and may have a different political affiliation than them, that these people are somehow lesser beings and don't deserve to belong in the United States**

From my experiences, I find that really good ideas can derive from collaberation of diverse individuals** If I ever came to a situation in where someone gave me the ultimatum of "Think like me, believe like me, live like me, or leave", I'd choose to leave**

"Can we all just get along?" - Rodney King

When you are that annoying child that drags everyone down into their misery and ignorance then it's a problem**

The problem with southerner culture is they cannot just keep their views to themselves, they think they are somehow entitled to be on some kind of victorian era moral superiority trip from the distant past of the dark ages** In effect, a Christian Taliban in our midst**

Last edited:

DietDrThunder

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2001
When you are that annoying child that drags everyone down into their misery and ignorance then it's a problem**

The problem with southerner culture is they cannot just keep their views to themselves, they think they are somehow entitled to be on some kind of victorian era moral superiority trip from the distant past of the dark ages** In effect, a Christian Taliban in our midst**

Somehow your Athiest Oligarchy doesn't seem like much of an alternative**

DietDrThunder

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2001
"Athiest Oligarchy" lol if we were only so lucky to be run by scientists and great minds instead of narcissistic hucksters**

If you consider current Republicans and Democrats that control our government as "narcissistic hucksters", then I will agree with your definition**

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
No problem, I would look forward the rest of the US having to deal with gas rationing with $12+/gal prices and rolling blackouts due to the lack of power from Texas**

that didn't stop Enron from raping CA citizens in the early 2000s, all the white laughing to the bank (uh, then prison, of course)**

And still, the blame remains heaped on guys like Gray Davis, when these fucksticks at Enron are joking about what they are doing in their private emails--essentially holding the state hostage**

Keep Austin, return the rest to Mexico** Mexico could use a boost** :)

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
that didn't stop Enron from raping CA citizens in the early 2000s, all the white laughing to the bank (uh, then prison, of course)**

And still, the blame remains heaped on guys like Gray Davis, when these fucksticks at Enron are joking about what they are doing in their private emails--essentially holding the state hostage**

Keep Austin, return the rest to Mexico** Mexico could use a boost** :)

I concur!

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
OP, your second paragraph made me laugh** Thanks for the afternoon chuckle**

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
No problem, I would look forward the rest of the US having to deal with gas rationing with $12+/gal prices and rolling blackouts due to the lack of power from Texas**

:confused:

Our power comes from nu-clear plants in Tennessee?

EDIT:

Removed spaces.

Last edited:

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Voted Yes, but not for any of the reasons the OP is whining about@#@# Texas being the first to leave would be great, OP I wish your wish would @#@#@#e true!

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Should we Violently Expel the State of Texas from the United States?

Link: https://petitions@#@#whitehouse@#@#...-and-exile-all-tea-party-tards-texas/yDfYxxk7

This is a petition to forcibly expel the State of Texas from the United States of America and to exile all Tea Party 'Tards, Christian Taliban, and devout Republicans to the new Nation of Texas@#@# Also, the large amount of national debt attributable to the policies of George W@#@# Bush will be given to the Nation of Texas@#@#

This will rid the United States of the Tea Party scum that is preventing our nation from advancing socially and economically@#@# It will also allow us to replace our failing, expensive, and inefficient health care system with a less expensive, more efficient, and proven form of socialized medicine@#@# It will also allow for the implementation of economic policies to prevent the top 5% of the populace from stealing the wealth created by the working people of the lower 95%@#@#

LOL! You can't expel Texas and make them take a fuckton of Federal debt just because the last president was from there@#@# But if we can, Illinois should be next after Obama's term is finished and our debt problem will be solved!!

BTW, you do realize that most politicians ARE the "5%" and they intend on keeping it that way don't you? You don't think its an accident that the banksters and other @#@#01% have done great under Obama while the rest of us have went backwards or at best tread water@#@#

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Uh Darwin333, that's not going to work unfortunately@#@# IL is so in debt, we really can't take any more on without officially going BK@#@# You're going to have to pick another state@#@#@#@#@#@#maybe wherever Biden is from? Which state has abrev of LOL?

Chuck

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Oh, and I think yall should kick Louisiana out too@#@# Between us and Texas we will have it made with the new tariffs on all yalls gas and getting all of the revenue from the offshore leases including what will be@#@#@#e our "Federal waters"@#@# Heck, just all the revenue from the oil and gas leases would probably double Louisiana's revenue@#@#

And sure, we would like to trade with the rest of you for things we will obviously need but if yall want to be dicks its no big deal, we have two of the largest ports in the country so we can get it elsewhere@#@#

Ooooh, river usage fees too along with payment for all of the damage the pollutants from the north have been doing to OUR waters@#@# If you don't like it yall might want to prepare for a very cold winter@#@#

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Oh, and I think yall should kick Louisiana out too@#@# Between us and Texas we will have it made with the new tariffs on all yalls gas and getting all of the revenue from the offshore leases including what will be@#@#@#e our "Federal waters"@#@# Heck, just all the revenue from the oil and gas leases would probably double Louisiana's revenue@#@#

And sure, we would like to trade with the rest of you for things we will obviously need but if yall want to be dicks its no big deal, we have two of the largest ports in the country so we can get it elsewhere@#@#

Ooooh, river usage fees too along with payment for all of the damage the pollutants from the north have been doing to OUR waters@#@# If you don't like it yall might want to prepare for a very cold winter@#@#

Don't forget the tears when red snapper, and shrimp cost $20 a lb too@#@#

Status
Not open for further replies.