Excuse me WTF

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
What the hell is wrong with San Diego? Is there some air quality problem down there that causes mental retardation? We need to get some scientists on this:

2lznvv.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-duncan-hunter-reelected-indicted-20181107-story.html

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
San Diego has voted (R)etarded for a long time.

Hell, Pete Wilson was from there.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
From wikipedia:
On August 21, 2018, a federal grand jury of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California indicted Hunter and his wife on 60 counts of wire fraud, falsifying records, campaign finance violations, and conspiracy.[103] The San Diego U.S. Attorney's Office accused the couple of conspiring to misuse $250,000 in campaign funds for personal expenses, as well as filing false campaign finance reports.[104] Personal expenses charged to the campaign included vacations in Italy and Hawaii, theater tickets,[105] and purchases in the gaming platform Steam.[106] The indictment says that when Hunter wanted to buy some shorts for himself, his wife suggested that he falsely report the purchase as "golf balls for wounded warriors".[107][108] On another occasion he tried unsuccessfully to arrange a tour of a Navy base as a cover for a family vacation trip to Italy.[109] When the Navy couldn't arrange something on the date Hunter wanted, Hunter told his chief of staff to "tell the Navy to go fuck themselves."[110] The indictment also alleges that Hunter spent campaign money on "personal relationships" with five women in Washington DC, listed as Individuals 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 in the indictment.[111]

So this republican charged with 60 counts pulls a 10 point advantage on a Democrat in southern California? I think Mueller should be looking into this election. Either the Russians helped out or San Diego residents are some of the most racist people in the country.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I suspect MOST (R)epublicans should probably be indicted for fraud, conspiracy, and a slew of other crimes...Let’s start with Donnie and work down hill from there, shall we?

Pipeline 1010

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2005
From wikipedia:

So this republican charged with 60 counts pulls a 10 point advantage on a Democrat in southern California? I think Mueller should be looking into this election. Either the Russians helped out or San Diego residents are some of the most racist people in the country.

You don't run a hard left candidate in a heavily right leaning military city and cry WTF tears when that guy loses. Out of curiosity, why did this become about racism? This seems to me like one of those circumstances you just shouldn't randomly inject that. That said, he sounds like a criminal. Lock him up. I wonder what happens to his seat if he goes to jail? Edit: It looks like a special election.

Reactions: Thunder 57

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
From wikipedia:

SoCal is still a big place. the Orange County area is actually a republican stronghold. And as pipeline mentions, San Diego is a military city, so support for the defense world (e.g. a republican candidate) is going to run high.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
I actually live in that district, and yes I voted against the scum.
There are two problems, one the district covers a lot of rural eastern San Diego county. If you visited it you might mistake it for somewhere in Texas, it’s pretty solid team Trump territory. There is more than a smattering of racism there.
Which brings us to my second point, while Mr. Campa-Najjar isn’t Muslim it was easy to scare the idiots with his name that he was some foreign terrorist.
He seems to be a good guy with good ideas, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
As sad as it is, if a white man or possibly woman had run against Hunter I’m fairly certain the race would have been closer if not flipped.
While Hunter might still be seated for now his conviction seems pretty likely on at least one of the charges, or could be expelled from the house before the trial. Either way there would be a special election for his seat, so at least one more chance to flip it.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
What the hell is wrong with San Diego? Is there some air quality problem down there that causes mental retardation? We need to get some scientists on this:

2lznvv.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-duncan-hunter-reelected-indicted-20181107-story.html
Not surprising at all when you look at the dead pimp that won in Nevada. Think about that for a moment. There is someone walking around Nevada right now that couldn't beat a dead pimp in a local election. A DEAD PIMP.

Jul 9, 2009
Not surprising at all when you look at the dead pimp that won in Nevada. Think about that for a moment. There is someone walking around Nevada right now that couldn't beat a dead pimp in a local election. A DEAD PIMP.
Nothing unusual there, i'd rather vote for a dead Republican pimp over any Democrat any day of the week. The dead pimp would probably be more honest, have more honor and more integrity than any Democrat i've even been in a forum with.

Reactions: pcgeek11

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Can't vote for the man whose grandfather was a Munich games terrorist. Sins of the father and all that.

Oh BTW, liberals need to stop calling Southerners racists and stop worrying about statues of traitors or the Voting Rights Act...Jim Crow was decades ago!

Nov 25, 2013

And he got almost 70% of the vote.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
SoCal is still a big place. the Orange County area is actually a republican stronghold. And as pipeline mentions, San Diego is a military city, so support for the defense world (e.g. a republican candidate) is going to run high.

orange county used to be a r stronghold. Then donnie toad dick fucked with their housing tax writeoffs. Gone.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Nothing unusual there, i'd rather vote for a dead Republican pimp over any Democrat any day of the week. The dead pimp would probably be more honest, have more honor and more integrity than any Democrat i've even been in a forum with.
That either of you say this out loud, in public, proves that not only do both of you support PARTY over country, but that you're both absolutely fucking devoid of any integrity, what-so-ever.

Congrats on that, collaborators!

Don't worry. The liberal super power is memory. We don't forget. Favorited. Forever.

Thanks!

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
orange county used to be a r stronghold. Then donnie toad dick fucked with their housing tax writeoffs. Gone.

There won't be a lot of people realizing this until next tax season.

Gonna be a bunch more pissed off people come April.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
San Diego is the second largest gated commercial in the country right next to Phoenix. They vote Republican no matter what. Cuz a dirty Republican is still better than a filthy Democrat. Amirite?

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
And yet he continues to make the same choice. Each day he wakes up and makes that choice. Then he comes here and trolls the crowd for lulz.

No argument there. It's just that he's gone so far into pathetic territory that I can't help but feel pity.

Nov 29, 2006

You forgot your "/s" sarcasm tag. People might mistake what you said as true.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
There won't be a lot of people realizing this until next tax season.

Gonna be a bunch more pissed off people come April.

Um. Oc is full of the actual rich smart republicans. They know exactly what they are losing.