Ex wife goes berserk in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
hopefully the ex husband finds this. its also probably good he divorced her..she is nuts.

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
1) How the hell is Ebaumsworld still around?
2) What an ad ridden shithole to watch a video. I watched more ads than video for this clip.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
You are aware this is a really old video, right? I thought someone dug up an old thread.

Well fawk me, I must of been born after the internet was created.

And sorry about the ads, I got everything blocked on my browser :/

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
I didn't see much in the way of ads, either, and I haven't seen this video.

I always wonder what people who do that sort of thing do like, 5 minutes later. Are they embarrassed for how they acted? Do they think they looked good or proved a point with their display?

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Laptop curb stomped? I've never hit a woman but man I'd have to reconsider....

Numenorean

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2008
Who knows if this is actually an ex, or if it was even someones wife.

Never believe descriptions of videos on sites like that.

SZLiao214

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
For those who couldn't watch the video. Some girl opens the trunk of her car and starts throwing some dude's cloths on the ground then curb stomps his notebook. She pulls out a tv and the surrounding people start yelling no and she ends up just handing it to a random person.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Why do they always go after your stuff?
so they don't have to buy as much when they move into their McMansion.

also, they take all the good stuff and leave you with the second-rate stuff, and claim that everything is split evenly.

if you get a really wacko one, she will even guilt trip you for the "misery" that she went through in deciding who gets what.

argh. so glad i'm done with that mess. chewed my leg out of the bear trap and life is awesome again.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Why do they always go after your stuff? Don't they realize they can get sued for this stuff?

Arrested as well. Criminal mishchief, the felony type as long as the laptop is worth more than $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.