Ex-Trump attorney admits statements about 2020 election were false

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Ex-Trump attorney admits statements about 2020 election were false and is censured by judge

CNN: Ex-Trump attorney Jenna Ellis was censured by a disciplinary judge in Colorado Wednesday, in the latest effort to hold accountable attorneys who boosted former President Donald Trump’s 2020 election reversal gambits.
Ellis signed a stipulation stating that several comments she made about the 2020 election violated professional ethics rules barring reckless, knowing or intentional misrepresentations.
Among the false statements were comments by Ellis on social media and in TV appearances claiming that the Trump campaign had evidence the election was “stolen.”

So lets refresh on exactly what happened during THAT time.....
Try not to throw-up

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
And, as punishment for her lies, she was fined a whopping $224. Oh, my! She might have to declare bankruptcy in order to pay that. I'm sure the other members of the liars guild are shaking in their boots because they might be hit with a similar amount.

Not enough eyerolls exist. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Ex-Trump attorney admits statements about 2020 election were false and is censured by judge

CNN: Ex-Trump attorney Jenna Ellis was censured by a disciplinary judge in Colorado Wednesday, in the latest effort to hold accountable attorneys who boosted former President Donald Trump’s 2020 election reversal gambits.
Ellis signed a stipulation stating that several comments she made about the 2020 election violated professional ethics rules barring reckless, knowing or intentional misrepresentations.
Among the false statements were comments by Ellis on social media and in TV appearances claiming that the Trump campaign had evidence the election was “stolen.”

So lets refresh on exactly what happened during THAT time.....
Try not to throw-up

She didn’t have an attack of guilt. She’s just saving her law license.

She’s still a slimebag

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Her legacy will be catching COVID from a Rudy Giuliani fart ...

She was a shitty traffic court attorney that got fired for incompetence.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
When will all the right wring conspiracy nutters get tired of defending/turning a blind eye/rationalizing all the lies the right wing elite keep getting caught telling?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
They have no Honor; they have no Code. I should be ashamed that my country has so many unprincipled people like these.
I think you are forgetting the fact that no real crime was committed because Trump should have won. The conservative mind is tuned into God's will which, oddly enough, corresponds exactly to their own ego needs.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
And, as punishment for her lies, she was fined a whopping $224. Oh, my! She might have to declare bankruptcy in order to pay that. I'm sure the other members of the liars guild are shaking in their boots because they might be hit with a similar amount.

Not enough eyerolls exist. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm glad you posted this. What a joke. Additionally she was censured, which I guess is like a 'Oopsie, I didn't mean to'. She should have been disbarred and fined up to $100K.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I just think it's poignant to actually witness for ones self the deceit and deception at the root of the soul of these people. This is the opposite of everything we taught our kids and we were taught by our parents, and yet....
Like witnessing a murderer caught in the act of murder yet denying the murder. Or Donald Trump standing in front of the nation ranting on about stolen elections. It's something you need to witness, the extent of the deceit, for yourself.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The punishment does not fit the crime. The damage being done by trump and his supporters are going to leave a lasting impact on our democracy.

Reactions: hal2kilo

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
We need to stop debating with these people.
We need to stop talking with them entirely.
They live in a fabricated fantasy land based on millions of lies.
They are lost. We need to find some way to move on and leave them behind.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
We need to stop debating with these people.
We need to stop talking with them entirely.
They live in a fabricated fantasy land based on millions of lies.
They are lost. We need to find some way to move on and leave them behind.
Agreed, and since I haven't dropped it in this thread yet...

Reactions: ch33zw1z

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
She didn’t have an attack of guilt. She’s just saving her law license.

She’s still a slimebag
Yeah anytime you see a politician or pundit do the "right" thing they are just playing the game. They did not suddenly turn good. That just doesnt happen in real life.
Glenn Beck toned down his rhetoric but not out of decency. He saw he was becoming unpopular with his core audience.
Mitt Romney did not vote against Trump out of a sense of justice or honor. He was sick of the horse crap game Donald was playing and finally had enough. Actually, any Republican elected official that goes against Trump today is not a good person. They are just going with the current political narrative and the idea he can no longer help them. They're still bad people.
And it doesnt matter if they are true believers, or cynical manipulators. They all play the game pretty much equally.